Chapter - 25 (M)

Mature scenes are included! Don't read if u are uncomfortable!

"How about today?" Jungkook whispered in a sick low intimidating voice making Tae's knees buckled. Somehow with this talk they made it into the dorm and Taehyung opened the door hurriedly. He tried to get away from Jungkook and run away towards hyungs but before any drama Jungkook held him by his bag strip.

Tae gulped not even looking back until Jungkook came infront of him and lifted his head up by chin.

"Go to the room! I'll tell hyungs that we are not coming for dinner!" Goosebumps aroused all over Tae's body just with the Jungkook's words and he quietly walked towards the room without any arguement. He never thought that will lead them towards this but he didn't regret too.

Taehyung timidly closed the door to their room and sat on the bed feeling so lost. He felt so nervous and at the same time excited. Suddenely the door opened in no time flinching the younger to the core.

Jungkook chuckled at Tae's reaction and locked the door not wanting to repeat the same mistake like yesterday. After making the environment as he wanted Jungkook walked closer to Tae and cooed seeing the other's large doe eyes.

He cupped Tae's cheeks and placed a kiss on his lips before muttering

"How can I do that when you look this much adorable hmm ?" Taehyung smiled a little and removed Jungkook's hands feeling shy.

"Sooo...."

"Hmm.."

"You ready!?"

" Lemme think!" Taehyung teased the other while making a serious thinking face but suddenely got attaked by his wild boyfriend. He hovered on top of him and began to tickle making other's senses go crazy.

Once the tickle war ended Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards him and sealed their lips with a long messy kiss. In the middle of the kiss Jungkook managed to remove Tae's shirt making other blush to the core. Out of surprise Tae broke the kiss and looked at him with big eyes.

"We have to strip baby!"

"Why not you?" Taehyung demanded while raising his eyebrows only to earn a playful smirk from Jungkook. Suddenely he stood up and shamelessly removed his shirt and trouser in one go with the same smirk plastered on his face.

"YAHHH!!" Taehyung screamed loudly and covered his eyes with a pout. Without caring about his baby's tantrums Jungkook removed his trouser only to earn a scream again.

"Why my boxers too you pervert?" Taehyung yelled while covering his lower part with the blanket.

"Don't pretend baby!! You're smiling nonstop!" Jungkook mumbled seeing the large excited smile and glowing eyes of his lover which did not brush off with his screams. Taehyung bit his lips to hide his adorable smile as he already gave up on hiding his rosy cheeks and made grabby hands towards Jungkook.

Being the whipped man Jungkook went into Tae's embrace and again began to kiss passionately. Without any hindrance Tae let Jungkook's tongue to slip in and moaned into the kiss with closed eyes savouring every moment they are sharing.

After a while Jungkook detached himself from those plump lips and began to attack the neck and collarbone. Taehyung arched his back every time with each bite and pushed him more towards his skin.

"My baby is so beautiful! Like a flower!" Jungkook lifted his head up and whispered while looking at those glossy lips and hooded eyes.

"Your flower!" Taehyung mumbled with a small smile and moaned loudly when Jungkook twirled his tongue in his bellybutton and began to kiss there.