Chapter - 19

"How dare you!!" Taehyung glared with a pout and again clinged on to the damaged hand. Jungkook looked at the bouquet filled with buttercup flowers and removed his hand from Tae's grip only to wrap them around other's shoulder. Taehyung also scooted closer to the warmth and opened his mouth to say something.

"You know that! I have a thing for flowers specially for flower decorations and their meanings!"

"Meanings!!?" Jungkook asked again feeling surprised. He didn't think before that Taehyung is so serious about this.

"Yep! Eventhough flowers look always beautiful and ethereal they also bear a hidden meaning..like a symbol!"

"Wow!! It's actually so different!"

"Yeah! I also like to convey my feelings indirectly!" Taehyung mumbled with a large smile. This is the first time he is talking about his favourite thing with his only favourite person.

"Excuse me Tae! But you're the most direct and bold person I ever saw!" Jungkook uttered seriously making Taehyung whine in the hold.

"It's because I was impatient with your slow pace!"

"It's okay! I love you either way!" Jungkook mumbled and placed a kiss on Tae's forehead as his usual method of calming his lover.

Both of them fell into silence while walking until Jungkook raised a question again.

"So is this flower bouquet also have a meaning?" Taehyung bit his lips and noded with a sheepish smile.

"Lemme find it by myself!" Jungkook said with a very beautiful smile and glowing eyes. Taehyung too smiled looking at Jungkook's face and sighed happily. He loves this man so damn much without any boundary and reason.

"You know! Every person in the world has a meaning! like flowers!"

"I know what's my meaning is!" Jungkook said with a crazy smile. Taehyung looked at Jungkook with knitted eyebrows already feeling the cringe.

"What?"

"To love Kim Taehyung!" This time Taehyung hit Jungkook with his bag nonstop until the other one backhugged the raged male to control.

"I was going to say something nice you criminal!!!!" Taehyung screamed and began to walk fast leaving the elder. But Jungkook being Jungkook managed to control the pace and Taehyung with a kiss on his cheeks.

"You know what!?" Jungkook again spoke up with a sick smile. Taehyung already can sense that this is a baseless cheesy line again so he tried to run again but Jungkook held him by his wrist tightly.

"All the flowers are same for me expect this flower!" Jungkook booped on Tae's nose and pulled Tae more towards him. Eventhough he tried to act unaffected Taehyung always get shy and secretly in love with these. Without waiting for anything Taehyung quickly ran towards their familiar bench in the lake round in order to hide his red face too.

Jungkook calmly sat next to Taehyung who is happily swaying his legs while looking at the vast lake and carefully placed the flower bouquet at the other end.

"I am having another deal to do tonight!" Jungkook said successfully taking Tae's attention.

"Oh! Is it? Please take care of yourself Jungkook!" He mumbled with glossy eyes. Everytime when Jungkook mentioned about deals or missions specially at night time Taehyung feels like his heart is getting numb till the day is over. Jungkook patted Tae's hair and noded only to pull the younger towards him.

"It's either Yoongi hyung or Eunwoo behind my tight shedule!"

"Don't think like that! Maybe actually the work load can increase!"

"But these all happened right after we got together!"

" Don't do or say something you regret Jungkook! They are people who cares about you!"

"Then why--" Taehyung cupped Jungkook's cheeks and mumbled

"We always found a way! So don't worry." with a calm small smile.

"Only if I am not in this job!"

"We can deal with it!" Taehyung said positively.

"I wanna quit..Not only me..Jimin hyung too!"

" Is it? Seriously!!?"

"Yeah! Me and Jimin hyung is in a whole different mission!"

"But is it even possible?"

" I don't know! I hate my family for doing this to me!!" Jungkook suddenely muttered with clenched fists. Whenever the topic family came up Jungkook always only felt rage and anger.

"They maybe had a reason hyung!" Taehyung said while holding Jungkook's clenched fist.

"I don't think that parents have a good reason to leave children rather than a selfish reason!"

" Don't hate family hyung!" Taehyung again said desparately. Taehyung doesn't know why but he always loves the term 'family' maybe because he didn't had a complete family to start with. 

"Tae! Seriously! How you forgave your dad?"

"I wanted to see him happy!" Taehyung mumbled with a small voice not feeling so sure. Taehyung is a sucker for love and attention. It was so hard for him. Actually in his case his mom took the lead and let her husband go. Taehyung didn't even had a chance to protest.

Taehyung came out from his bubble when a sound of a lighter heard from near. Taehyung looked at Jungkook only to see him with a lit cigarette.

"We talked about this Jungkook!"

✒️JoWoo

A small chapter!!

I am sorry for taking so much time for this book!
From now onwards I'll try to be regular.

Thanks a lot for patiently waiting! 💖