Chapter - 20

Hiii lovelies 💖

"We talked about this Jungkook!" Taehyung mumbled in a worry laced voice. He got to know about Jungkook's smoking habit on day before yesterday as he caught up the elder while doing. Taehyung told him to not to do that again and of course Jungkook noded and hugged him assuring the worried male.

Yesterday with the talkings he had with Jimin he got to know that Jungkook addicted to smoking to cope up with his stress condition. He is holding a way too much burden and regret over his family and job. Taehyung can understand Jungkook very well but this is not the solution.

Jungkook placed the cigarette in between his lips and took in one blow just to throw it away after.  He sighed and scoffed making Taehyung to scoot closer to him.

"That's not good for your health and of course you can't stop it in one go. Let's take this slowly!" He mumbled near Jungkook's ear and rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Suddenely Jungkook pulled Tae more closer and made him sit on his lap only to hide his face in Tae's neck.

"I'll try!" He mumbled making Taehyung to careress the his hair softly. After a brief moment Jungkook took his head out and cupped Taehyung's cheeks while directly looking at his eyes.

"I'll promise Tae! I'll never let our children to suffer like us! I..We..should provide them the warmth of a family!" A blush crept into Tae's face with the mention of babies specially their babies and eyes turned glossy with the sight of Jungkook's confident and genuine eyes. Taehyung noded and hid his face in Jungkook's chest with a small smile at the end of his lips. With Jungkook he feels like everything is in the correct place.

Breaking the silence the couple happily hugged for several minutes Taehyung suddenely asked

"When are you going to kiss me?" and looked at the latter with puppy eyes. Jungkook chuckled and placed a lil kiss on Tae's velvet ones only to earn a whine.

"LIKE THAT MANN!!" Taehyung screamed out of blue and stretched his hand towards a couple who are eating their mouths near a tree. Jungkook quickly pulled Tae's hand towards him and warned through his eyes. Taehyung stomped on his feets and muttered

"Go! See and learn!!" and walked away after releasing his hand from Jungkook's grip. Jungkook sighed and scratched back of his head only to follow the younger behind with his precious flower bouquet.

During the whole bus ride towards the cafe Taehyung successfully neglected Jungkook's presence with his skills making Jungkook to scrunch his nose out of adorable act of his boyfriend. Taehyung is too much obvious for this. As soon as the bus stopped Taehyung got out from it making Jungkook to pay for him too.

(Slight mature scenes ahead..Don't read if you're uncomfortable)

Taehyung opened the door angrily and closed it with the same force but he didn't even expected to stuck between Jungkook's chest and glass door like this. He is panting heavily with the sudden act but Jungkook is too calm with a smirk. He slowly leaned towards him and mumbled

"Wanted to kiss right?" with  low intimidating voice making Taehyung to loose his grip on his bag. He just stared at Jungkook with wide doe eyes only to close them when Jungkook softly bit his ear.

"Jungkook~~" Taehyung softly moaned bringing a teasing smile to Jungkook's face. "You don't want!!?" He questioned with the smirk making Taehyung to shake his head desparately. He held Jungkook's jacket and pushed him more towards his face. Jungkook too not wasting anytime leaned and kissed the upper lip earning a slight groan.

He sucked on it while pressing his whole body on Tae's and annoyingly rubbing their lower parts. Jungkook removed Tae's hands and held them on top of his head with a lock from his one hand while the other hand wrapped around the petit waist only to slip in to touch the bare back. Taehyung gasped with the opened mouth as Jungkook continued to torture his upper lip making him greedy for more touch.