Chapter - 18

"Why?" This time Jungkook stood up and asked directly. He respects his hyungs a lot specially Yoongi hyung but this is too much. Everyone knew about his one sided love he had for Taehyung. Noone told anything to him. Everyone supported. But now when he won his love some are acting weird to break it off. Earlier it's Eunwoo and now Yoongi.

"I am asking why hyung!" Jungkook again asked breaking the silence only to earn a loud sigh from Yoongi. He turned back and faced the younger with blank eyes as always.

"I have my own reasons!" He answered calmly but that's not enough for Jungkook.

"As I have no reason I'm gonna continue!" Jungkook said back stubbornly making Yoongi angry a bit. Noone tried to interfere between them and stared at two hoping that they will make it out.

"Let's see!!" Yoongi mumbled with clenched fists and went to room making Jungkook to sit on the chair again.

"You know how he is!" Hoseok said to calm the surrounding.

"I can't understand him! What's going on in his head?" Jimin mumbled and darted his eyes towards the plate.

"He said that he has reasons! "Namjoon defended his friend and after that noone tried to tell anything. Everyone is busy in their own problems.

A whole week passed after Jungkook's long awaited confession and according to Jimin they are way too much touchy with each other. Specially in Jungkook's case he can't keep his hands away and too much whipped for his boyfriend. Jimin thought that after confession Jungkook's lovesick nature will subceed but the thing happened is totally opposite. Jungkook's whole world is revolving around Taehyung to the point it made Jimin scared.

Even now too Jimin and Jungkook is in the cafe because Jimin wanted to have a drink before going to mission. Jimin is there sitting at a table like a normal customer meanwhile Jungkook is circling around Taehyung near cashier. Jimin can't even drink the coffee with the sight of Jungkook's silly smile.

"This one or this one!" Taehyung asked showing two flowers and Jungkook answered in daze as

"This one!" and booped on Tae's nose. Taehyung gave a shy smile and put his favourite flower in the bouquet and looked at it. Jungkook can't help but admire Tae's glowing eyes like a lovesick man he is. These flowers are too much lucky to be in Taehyung's hands. Suddenely a jealousy feeling appeared in his mind over flowers so Jungkook wrapped his arms around Tae's waist and back hugged him.

"Heyy!! Don't!! There are customers!" Taehyung said with a wide smile giving zero effort to get away from hold.

"This one or this one!" Taehyung again asked showing another two flowers while completely leaning against Jungkook's chest.

"This one!" Jungkook again answered with same words and placed a kiss on Tae's neck.

Out of nowhere someone coughed near the cashier pulling Taehyung and Jungkook both from their lil love bubble. After seeing the person Jungkook again hugged the latter and Jimin rolled his eyes over younger's shameless nature.

"I gotta go!" Jimin said and placed few notes only to earn a loud

"No!" from the owner. Jungkook too flinched with that action and looked at his world.

"Don't pay hyung! We are a family!" Taehyung answered without caring about the attention he got from sudden yell. "

Oh my!! Isn't this too fast?" Jimin mumbled and covered his mouth in surprise.

"One day we are gonna be a family!" Taehyung uttered with a proud smile and took his bouquet into his hand again.

"You're making another one!?" Jimin asked to change the topic as overjoyed Jungkook is literally climbing over Tae's back. He can understand Jungkook's happiness. He is always not so good with words. This is how he shows it and Jimin is more than glad because Taehyung understands him very well.

"Yeah! To place there!" Taehyung pointed at a certain corner of the cafe which is already filled with flowers while detaching Jungkook from him and placing a kiss on Jungkook's cheeks.

"Okay!! Bye!!" After Jimin left Jungkook turned Taehyung towards him and pulled the latter more closer. He rested his forehead on Tae's and mumbled

" I am also going baby!"

"Nowadays you're too much busy" Tae mumbled with a pout while playing with Jungkook's jacket.

"But we have a date today!"

"But our bus stop thingy is different!"

"Don't be sad baby! I am coming to pick you up from the class!" Jungkook said and pecked Tae's lips.

"When are you going to kiss me?" Taehyung asked his suffocating question these days.

"This is a kiss!" Jungkook answered and again pecked with a smirk.

" Seriously Jungkook!? You do---"

"Bye bye!" Jungkook quickly ran away from the place before the start of Tae's daily lecture about kiss.

"I am going now Jungkook!" Hoseok said after dropping Jungkook near Tae's flower class.

"My timetable is too much hectic these days!" Jungkook mumbled without getting out from the car.

"I can also see! But this is our job!"

"It's okay for me too. But it happened after I and Taehyung became official!" This time Jungkook said with a deep voice.

"Everything will be alright! Just enjoy the date today!" Hoseok said with the aim of calming the younger. He can literally see the way Jungkook getting angry over this fact step by step.

"Bye hyung!" Jungkook muttered and came out from the car with a deep sigh. He doesn't want to ruin the day with Taehyung.

"JUNGKOOKIEEEEEE!!!" As soon as Jungkook stepped out Taehyung screamed out of nowhere and ran towards the latter. Jungkook's heart melted just with the sight and got ready to catch his lover who is going to jump on him according to script.

"Another flower bouquet!!" This time Jungkook asked with big wide eyes feeling so confused over Tae's flower craziness. Tae noded repeatedly with a wide smile and gave it to his boyfriend.

"This is for you!" Taehyung mumbled and clinged over Jungkook's arm as they began to walk towards the familiar spot they're spending time,,,,the lake round. Benches are also made for people to hangout but the plus point is flowers grown around the pathway. Jungkook never asked this question but now he badly wanted to. So he coughed a little and asked

"Tae!?"

"Hmm.."

"Why do you like flowers?"

"Eh!!? Who don't?"

"No..I mean You're a bit crazy o--"Before Jungkook can complete the words Taehyung smacked on his hand in which he clinged onto.

✒️JoWoo

Let's go and follow them behind..

Ignore my mistakes and stay tuned for next ❤️😊