Chapter - 38

Hoseok entered the kitchen early in the morning as soon as he woke up and of course didn't expect to see Jin inside. He got to know about what happened through Jimin and blamed himself for not being there for his hyung.

"Hyung!? Go and rest! What are you doing here?" He asked while slowly approaching the elder who is intensely staring at the wall.

"Hyung!" Hobi again muttered as no reply came and finally put his hand on Jin's shoulder to take him out from his deep thoughts. Jin visibly flinched and backed off suddenely feeling afraid but sighed heavily after seeing the intruder.

"Sorry!" He mumbled and tried to focus on the dish but failed miserably.

"Hyung! Rest now. I'll do this!" Hoseok forcibly took the spoon out from elder's hand and pushed him towards the chair beside counter to sit. It's not even needed to explain. Jin is traumatized with what happened and it's so clear because he is not a mafia gang member who is frequently facing such type of situations.

"Kitchen is already crowded!" Jimin entered and shaked his head seeing Jin. He looked so messed up.

"I was all alone! Thank god Yoongi saved me!" Jin uttered referring to yesterday's incidents.

"Hyung! I have a question!"

"Hmm.."

"You went to mall alone right!?"

"Yeah!"

"Then how Yoongi helped you!"

"I called him duh!" Jin said sassily making Jimin a bit taken aback. Seems like he is not that much disturbed.

"Seriously!! In this house it's only Yoongi who is answering phones!!" Suddenely Jin said loudly and rolled his eyes. Jimin and Hoseok looked at the elder as he's gone mad but the next visitor proved it wrong.

"I said sorry baby! It will not happen again!" Namjoon said feeling guilty eventhough he apologized for nth time. This is a type of mistake he should never repeat. Jin poked his tongue out and drifted his eyes towards the dish which Hoseok began to continue.

"Good morning hyungs!" Jungkook also entered the kitchen feeling that the boys are there and plopped onto the chair next to Jin only to sigh.

"Eww Jungkook...Don't sigh early in the morning!"

"Today's gonna be worse!" Jungkook deadpanned with blank eyes.

"Is this because Tae decided to go to cafe today?" Jin asked.

"He said that he will not stay much longer there. He will just mess around with his flowers and come back!" Jimin muttered with the hope of reassuring the younger.

"Afterall we are just on the other side of the road!" Namjoon said seeing the other's pale face.

"That's not the reason hyung!" Jungkook slowly said taking his own time.

"Then what's it?" Yoongi suddenely emerged out from nowhere and asked with his unbothered aura. Everyone gasped thinking that Tae came and sighed once again seeing the real newcomer. Why is everyone appearing in the kitchen today?

"Where's Tae Jungkookie?" Hoseok asked on behalf of tensed people around.

"He is in the bathroom! And there's no need to cover up this from him anymore!" Jungkook mumbled with glassy eyes.

"Actually Taehyung is not a fool. He already has an idea that something is wrong!" Jin said referring to the conversations he had with younger.

"His results are coming today!" Jungkook dropped the bomb and looked down. Everyone remained quiet for a brief amount of time. Jungkook can't help but remembered the talk he had with doctor on that day.