Mystery of the Crow Arc

Yeah... if you saw this then yes... I decided to make a new Arc, yeah we know how it went last time with the prequel arc, went downhill very quickly as it was an unnecessary Arc honestly, so, this arc, what is different the others?

Is it about Multiversal Arc? NOPE

Is it about Time Travel? NOPE

Is it a prequel? NOPE! A sequel

Then what is this Arc gonna be? Simple... is gonna be grounded, the concept of the multiverse will maybe be mentioned... but there won't be any multiversal travel in this Arc, not even a single one. Movie will take place currently in June of 2019, half a year after ITSV and before Edge of the Mirrorverse... yeah the arc is still a work in progress and the crossover is not cancelled or anything... is just slightly slow... ain't that right MARKO?!!!

Either way, he will deliver in the crossover, even still, we've sort of halted the crossover due to our own stupidities😂 we're even planning to make a teaser of the crossover... but we're already voting for which song to use.

But for now, this is probably what I will do for the book, and again, is a SEQUEL not a PREQUEL. I'm definitely bringing back in this arc the dark and mysterious tone I do in a lot of my books which I'm not sure they're really shown, though for the main villain, like most Spider-Man villains, he is animal based and this one is called... The Crow (no is not based on The Crow/Eric Daven or MCU Crow book here on Wattpad which btw, is actually pretty interesting and I like it)

The Crow in this book is a mysterious new antagonist to the Arc, nobody knows who he is really, he just appeared out of nowhere, whoever this Crow is, he is highly skilled and dangerous, he was also seemingly to be enhanced in a sense in which he seems to create literal wings on his back. The Crow is in a sense an original villain I created, but to Jensen... he is nothing but an old memory.

I already have part of the first chapter done, and I hope I can deliver this arc with a bang.