(ITSV Finale) Chapter 17: A New Beginning?

December 24, 2018

Brooklyn, New York

The sound of a cell was heard, as it opens... with a girl walking in, with cell clothes on... the girl had short blond hair to her shoulders, with a earring in her nose ala and had a scar under her right blue eye, as she sits in front of a glass panel... soundproof. She was right now in the visiting room, she looked slightly confused, just to see someone sit in front of her, she was in shock.

She saw Jensen, he had a much better haircut, the top part of his hair was a bit longer but the sides were completely shaved as well as the back of his head. He also had new glasses on, red lensed aviators and he was also dressed for a party... he is meant to surprise everyone that he is back, but he decided to talk to her one last time... to Gwen... his universe Gwen.

Gwen: (picking the phone) You look better.

Jensen: (also picking it) You don't.

Gwen: So... want to let me off these restrains, have a bit of fun?

Jensen: We already had a lot of fun few months ago.

Gwen: I say that... I didn't have enough.

Jensen slowly gripped the phone a bit more, frowning at her... but he looked to his left... luckily... not seeing a camera, and no guards inside, but waiting outside.

Jensen: Then all right... (his left fangs grow) let me take a bite.

Gwen's little smirk slowly disappears... seeing his fangs. He hides them, smirking at Gwen... he changed... he has changed completely.

Jensen: You made my life a living hell, for 4 months, your voice... it haunted me, your laughs and actions scarred me. But... luckily... I moved on. Of course, not alone. I... I met a girl, Gwen. A beautiful blond girl with blue eyes just like yours... more beautiful than yours. Her lips... her kisses... god I can tell you so much about what I felt when she did it... pure joy, butterflies in my stomach as how someone would feel when fallen in love, and is amazing because... I didn't have it with you.

Gwen was gripping the phone with such force that at any moment, she could go nuts.

Jensen: She looks a bit like you, and guess what, her name is Gwen too, you know. But she... she's an utter beauty, she helped me... healed my broken mind, a mind you ended breaking after it got cracked. You destroyed it... she healed it, I was finally able to sleep in peace... I was even forgetting about you... what you did... it means nothing... is nothing but a memory...

Gwen gripped it even more, but his last comment completely broke her.

Jensen: As are you.

Gwen: Son of a BITCH!!!

She started to smash the glass with the phone, forcing a few guards started run, as they were starting to restrain her, as she screams at Jensen.

Gwen: Nobody will ever hurt you as I did! Everyone will know the truth!

She was taken away, as he hangs the phone and walks out of the visiting room... and he had a smile as he walked out. He walks out seeing Hobie leaning to a rail outside, who looks back at Jensen, who happily throws an air punch and slowly starts to curl his muscles... slowly laughing.