(ITSV) Chapter 3: Scarlet vs White

Scarlet: Where are you, Martin?

He was web swinging at dark areas, doing his best Earth-1610, Spider-Man doesn't find him. He shoots another web to swing a bit higher... but as he goes to shoot another one... nothing came out.

Scarlet: What? No. No!

Banner luck, he has completely run out of web fluid. He quickly opens his web wings and glides to a building... just to get glitched at the worst possible moment... BANNER LUCK!!!

Scarlet: Dammi-

He couldn't finish his sentence as he crashed to a brick building, just to fall to the alley by it, landing on his back. He was still conscious after that just to groan loudly.

Scarlet: Banner... luck.

Banner luck: Just
another term for
"I hate my life"
or
"Worst luck ever"

Scarlet slowly gets up as he goes and grabs something from under his shirt, luckily the suit was a three piece. It had the mask, the upper body with the gloves connected and the pants with the feet area also connected. His web shooters are outside so luckily, he doesn't have to rip the suit or anything. He grabs the cartridge from a belt he had under the shirt. He opens his web shooters and starts to change the web fluid... he definitely needs to make new ones, he's running low.

???: Hey... look at that.

Scarlet heard that and slowly looked back... criminals... of course, New York without criminals isn't New York.

Criminal #1: Some Spider-Man wannabe?

Criminal #2: Yeah, fake hero most likely.

Scarlet changes both cartridges as they slowly walk forward... is a very common thing they do, slowly walk to intimidate the opposite. Why not go at full speed to hit him? Is more effective. He sighs and looks back, they were just four of them... of course. Scarlet cracks his neck, and faces them with clenched fists.

Criminal #3: Look at that, he wants to take us- OOF!!!

Scarlet had grabbed one of those outside trash bins and thrown it to the criminal that was talking. In shock they look at Scarlet who dashed at them with no fear. The go to attack, with bats and crowbars, but Scarlet shows his stingers and cuts the bat of one of the criminals quickly kicking him through a brick wall, with another swinging a crowbar, but Scarlet jumps over, landing behind him and impales both stingers in his back, making him scream and throws him to the ground and then to another wall. The remaining one looks at the scene... he had a knife and well...

Criminal #4: I-I'm sorry man, I was paid to work for them-

Scarlet completely webbed him to a wall, as he groans, but Scarlet was already close to him with a stinger close to his neck.

Criminal #4: You can't do this! You wear his symbol! Y-You're maybe part of his

???: Are you done?

Scarlet looks seeing Gwen in a roof with arms crossed. Scarlet growls and looks at the remaining criminal retracting his stingers.

Scarlet: You got lucky.

He pushes kick him through the wall as Gwen jumps down and grabs his wrist.