(ITSV) Chapter 7: The New Kid

Jensen wakes up first... relatively early, leaving a slight groan as he slowly sits on the bottom bunk bed. He takes the sheets off of him and stands up, stretching his arms. Though it didn't take long to Gwen wake up either. She also stretches her arms though still in bed, with her hair a bit of a mess. She looks down still bit tired, looking at Jensen who was grabbing some clothes, another pair of BVA clothes, but quickly.

Gwen: (tiredly) Where're you going?

Jensen looks to her, with her seeing the glowing red eyes that came from him. If she thought he was someone unknown or a villain, he could've easily said that he is a villain.

Gwen: Honestly, you look pretty scary with those red eyes.

Jensen: Then its good I have some good glasses.

Gwen: Mhm.

Time skip

The two were walking now for breakfast in a small cafe. Before they even reach it, Gwen glances a few times at Jensen... they finally took a good bath, with her, well... she looked a bit more cleaner as she already was, but Jensen after taking a good bath, he looked so much more better, as Gwen was almost incapable to dropping the smirk.

Jensen: What?

Gwen kept the smile making Jensen look more confused.

Gwen: (smiling) You definitely look more handsome when cleaned.

Jensen: Is this another of your flirts or compliments?

Gwen: Compliments. I think other me scarred you more than enough for you to get in with... well... me.

Jensen: Agreed.

Gwen opened the door with Jensen holding it just to close it after both enter. They make the line though it was a bit long.

Gwen: You would rock actually a small man bun.

Jensen: What?

Gwen: Yeah, it would sort of fit you, and for when you grow muscles as you said, trust me, girls will rain for you.

Jensen: Are we really talking about this now?

Gwen: Well you want to talk about um... (whispering) spider stuff?

Jensen growls silently... she was sort of right. He felt something, as he taps Gwen who looks back.

Jensen: I'll be right back.

He walked away bit quickly as she looks confused... that's... sort of new.

Gwen: Huh, what happened to him-

She heard some glitching sound, or well... The glitching sound, sort of shocking that he was actually keeping count on when he was gonna glitch later. She sighs waiting for him in line with arms crossed, as Jensen returns seconds later with her looking at him.

Gwen: (whispering) Let me guess, glitch?

Jensen: Mhm

The line moved a little with them patiently waiting.