First Look

DING DONG

Scene shows Hobie who had a controller in hand hears the bell with Flash by his shoulder side, also with a controller but both in a couch.

Hobie: 'Bout damn time.

He puts the controller down and walks to the door. He opens the door showing Liz, her blond hair bit shorter and with a bit of makeup, holding two big bottles of Coca Cola. Behind her was a tall, toned man with what could be seen, to have medium length hair.

Hobie: Why the hold up?

Liz: Traffic, it was horrible.

Hobie: This is why nobody drives in Manhattan.

Liz enters, as behind her... Jensen wearing his sunglasses enters as well.

Jensen: You can't convince her that easily.

Hobie: The problem is that you don't try.

Jensen compared to Hobie has grown a bit more, now almost 6'4... probably his last growth spurt, he was also quite toned... he did hit the gym hard. He was carrying three boxes of pizza, as Hobie closes the door.

Hobie: Pepperoni?

Jensen: And meat lover.

Flash: Yes!

They look at Flash who kept playing video games. He was smiling... quite a lot actually.

Jensen: He doesn't play this much.

Hobie: He had it hard with Tandy.

Jensen: Wait... he and Tandy-

Hobie: Yeah... they split. You were gone for weeks man, nobody's heard of you for a while.

Jensen: I had quite the trip.

Hobie: Yeah, we know. What that monster did to the... multiverse you call it.

Jensen: Is... y-yeah, Abyss. Can we... talk about it later.

Time-skip

Jensen leaned back on a chair completely full, with Hobie and Liz in the couch... and Flash nowhere to be seen.

Jensen: That was good... is there another piece?

Liz: (sighs) Here.

She grabbed another slice and gave it to Jensen already had his sunglasses off. He smiled at the slice and then at Liz

Jensen: Thanks.

He took a huge bite of it. As Liz crossed arms looking at Hobie.

Liz: So... you and Jess?

Hobie: W-What?

Jensen: W-Wait... Jess? Jess Jones?

Liz: The one and only.

Hobie: (cursing himself) Bloody hell.

Jensen: Dude... coronaste.