Updated Bio

Name: Jensen Banner

Alias: Scarlet Spider

Voice Actor: Scott Porter

Age: 17

Height: 181 cm

Weight: 185-192lbs

Birth Place: Queens, New York

Birthdate: March 05, 2002

Appearance: Black wavy hair, red eyes, beige skin color, and ever since the Collider event, he has bulked up a lot, the fact that due to his stamina, and accelerated healing, every time he works out, his muscle tissues heal faster. He also has to wear glasses and he now has his fangs always active unlike before when he could retract them... he still can but chooses not to retract them.

Scarlet Spider suit:

Personality: Before Peter's death, he was a pretty chill guy, who loved to party

Personality: Before Peter's death, he was a pretty chill guy, who loved to party. After it, he distanced himself away from practically everyone, he had become vengeful, depressed, angry. Everyone that cared for him was worried... Liz was worried. And after Gwen raped him, he lost trust on everyone. But after the Collider event, he regained part of his old personality, being quite chill but also very positive. He was become in one way... "lighter" to people... not killing anymore, but cause he doesn't do it, doesn't mean he's getting soft.

Abilities and Powers

He has the basic Spider-Man powers like super strength, super speed, super durability, enhanced stamina and more. But since he accepted his Spider-Totem, which unlocked his genetics to their max, he gained a new set of abilities. He has talons that pop out of his fingers and toes, he has fangs which inject lethal venom... yes... lethal, but depending on where he does it. If he injects it in his neck as an example, it can paralyze the entire body, shut it down temporarily... but if he bites someone's skull, the venom will run through its brain... shutting it down. He also has in enhanced sight and hearing... though his hearing was enhanced only slightly. But his strength leveled up completely too... mixing his radioactive powers and genetic one. His strength completely shot through the roof. He is twice as strong as before also thanks to his training. Regarding speed... he actually did get faster than before, not much but he did. He is also more durable, quicker to react... though because of his muscles, he is a bit less agile... not that he cares much, really.

He also has organic webbing that he shoots from his back wrist. The webbing is even stronger than when he had Web-Shooters, and potentially... limitless in terms of capacity, though he does have to eat a bit more starchy food to make sure the web fluid refills, technically, starchy food is part of the web fluid, the other part is essentially just to have his powers... or well... his spider genetics more exactly. Another ability he seemingly developed due to his connection to his Spider-Totem is the ability to talk to arachnids telepathically, but he can't to talk to people with spider powers, as their powers are radioactive, and not genetic, they're not considered arachnids, but someone spider DNA or any arachnid DNA in its system counts as the people he can communicate telepathically. His stingers were enhanced as well, as he can now extend it to longer lengths, up to 10 feet and given a higher pain tolerance when ripping it, barely feeling it at all.