(ITSV) Chapter 14: Jensen Banner

(Starts music at 0:48)

Jensen gasps... opening his eyes in utter shock and sitting... on a bed. He wasn't in his Scarlet Spider suit anymore, but on a grey t-shirt with long pajama pants. He was definitely barefooted but... he looks around bit confused... no... incredibly confused. He slowly gets up with a face of shock... he knows... he is dead. He could definitely hear the music... coming from outside. He walks to a mirror, he still had the red eyes... but no scars... though he kept the toned body. He still looking touches his forearm, the bottom part... he still had his stingers... but still... no scars?

Jensen: What the-

???: (singing) Cause I'm bringing you back to life.

Jensen heard the voice... a female... one that he recognized. He looked to the door in front, opening as Gwen walks in with her backpack, plus the song was coming from her room... were they living together? She didn't notice Jensen at all who was up

Gwen: (under her breath, singing) Oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh.

She quickly looks at Jensen who looks confused at her, and her? She just looked glad.

Gwen: Oh, took you a while to wake up.

Jensen looked confused at her, she looks a bit different... maybe has to do with the fact that the left side of her hair was much longer with pink tips, and the right side was still shaved but slightly covered by the top part.

Jensen: Um-

Gwen: Come on. We have an hour and a half till our first class.

Jensen: Class?

Gwen: Um, Computational Physics? Just get a shower, (throws a towel) you love to take long ones... just don't take too long.

Jensen looks at the towel, as Gwen walks away... but he stops her.

Jensen: Gwen...

Gwen from the door, leans to it, popping her head from it and a bit of her hair falling on her face. Jensen was still trying to piece it all together.

Jensen: Are we dead?

Gwen: Um... no? I'm pretty sure we're still alive, unless your planning on dying during class.

Jensen: Is just... I remember... Martin Li... he killed me. Did he... kill you?

Gwen: Martin... Li?

Jensen: Mister Negative! You know him! You fought him!

Gwen: I... fought him? Jensen, are you okay?

Jensen: I am. Where am I?

Gwen: What do you mean? We're in the NYU... on my dimension.

Jensen looked even more confused... did she say... her dimension?

Jensen: Your... dimension?

Gwen: I mean, you said you wanted to move here. We both really said "no" to the long distance relationship, so you moved here... I mean... your earth is already pretty safe... and the fact everyone knows who you are... you wanted to keep-

(Ends music)

Jensen: Wait... my New York... knows my secret identity?

Gwen: You were sort of forced to reveal it.

Jensen: No... no I wouldn't do that, I would never do that. No... no I'm dead... I'm dead! This isn't real, this is death trying to play with me or Heaven... oh Jesus Christ, what the hell am I doing here?!