(ITSV) Chapter 5: Brooklyn Visions Academy

Gwen: M... Me?

Jensen looked at the frozen Gwen... she definitely thought she was going nuts after hearing what he said to her... she... raped him?

Jensen: My dimension's you did. I met... you, when I was ten, you were my neighbor. We became pretty close friends... but... I crashed into a party which you were in. The juice you gave me... it was spiked, specifically for Scarlet Spider. I woke up and guess what... there she was... grunting and groaning as she... jumped on me. She was so... obsessed with Scarlet Spider... it's so disgusting, she said something about wanting to have "kids" with Scarlet-

Gwen looked away so close to puking... she quickly gets up going to the bathroom. The thought of that was completely disgusting her. She was in a toilet... definitely puking his revelation. Jensen leans slightly back holding his coffee. He takes a deep breath as he looks outside but saddened. He heard steps, and he saw Gwen cleaning her mouth with a napkin, though having a down face.

Gwen: So... where did you stay talking?

Jensen: I think it's better I stop talking about that-

Gwen: Is that why you have such a hard time looking at me? Or how you froze when we met?

Jensen looked at her though frowning a little... nodding.

Jensen: You just reminded me of her and... looking at you... just brought those memories back

Gwen: Did it give you... so many nightmares that-

Jensen: I couldn't sleep. I temporarily had sleep deprivation, I was... scarred by the event... a deeper and bigger scar than the others.

Gwen looked at him though he didn't... he kept his gaze down.

Jensen: I could only hear her, moaning. That sound is the only thing I was never able to get rid off.

Gwen puts a hand in her eyes, though she takes a deep breath... she goes to say something... but doesn't know what.

Gwen: I... I don't know what to say, really. (Jensen looks at her) I want to say that well.... I'm not her but... the fact that it was your dimension's Gwen Stacy that did it, doesn't help much.

Jensen agrees with a nod, as he looks outside, finishing his coffee as he gets up.

Jensen: We already wasted enough time. Come on.

Gwen slightly nods... getting up in a slower speed. She takes her coffee and the two walk outside with her still drinking it. The two returned to walk towards Visions Academy as Gwen looks around.

Gwen: Okay... we take a right and we're there.

Jensen nods and follows Gwen who was walking quickly. She takes a sip of her coffee, but Jensen could tell something was bothering her heavily... and he knew what it was.

Jensen: She isn't you!

Gwen: Hmm?

Jensen: The Gwen from my dimension is not you. You know that.

Gwen: Uh huh.

Jensen looks at her quickly walking by her and then stops in front of her, also stopping her as she looks at him.

Jensen: She isn't you. Okay? Whatever my Gwen did, is not you.

Gwen: But it is still a version of me... maybe is a possibility, something I will do one day, who knows.

Jensen: Just because you learnt what that Gwen did, doesn't mean you will one day do it without consent?

Gwen: She was Gwen Stacy- IS Gwen Stacy! We're technically the same person!