(ITSV) Chapter 6: First Day of School

Jensen leaves a groan, just to look feel a bit of weight on his shoulder, more exactly, his left shoulder. He slowly looked at it, seeing Gwen sleeping on top of it. The two fell asleep during their talk, as he wraps his left arm around her, and also at that same pace, he puts his right arm under her legs. He lifts her up, bridal style and slowly puts her in the mattress, making sure she doesn't wake up.

If his theory is correct, then sleeping should slow the process of glitching. Jensen believes it has to do with their cells, and sleeping sort of repair cell tissues. The more they sleep, the longer they have to survive, but the more they energy they use, the faster the process.

He slowly gets up stretching, just to look at her who still had his turtleneck shirt. He sighs, just to grab his Scarlet Spider costume. He smells it a few times, gaining a disgusted look... he needs to buy that baby powder for the suit... especially the joints of the suit. He still puts it on, and puts his Web-Shooters on goes to grab "The Negative Detector." Yeah he still didn't like the name, but even then... he looks at it... he's fighting against time here... many things at once. He decides to go and buy breakfast for the two. He web swings to a roof, landing on it just to drop down to the ground, walking from the alley.

Gwen about half an hour later started to wake up, leaving a groan as the sunrise was close to hit the broken window. She slowly looked got up, looking at the mattress, which she was on top of.

Gwen: Okay?

She heard some web sounds, as she looks to the door, seeing Scarlet walk in, taking his mask off holding two bags, one with food and a smaller one with the drinks.

Gwen: What's the menu?

Jensen: Scrambled eggs with bread.

He walks to the mattress, kneeling by it as he takes out a small breakfast box, giving it to Gwen and he takes another. He puts the other bag in the side which had the drinks, small orange juices. She grabs the plastic fork and Jensen grabs another. Jensen grabs the orange juice and gave it to her.

Gwen: Thanks.

Jensen: Hmm.

She opened it and drank a little from it. She exhales and closes the juice, starting to eat.

Gwen: So... what's our next move?

Jensen: Well... class, the dorm problem and why your Spider-Sense activate.

Gwen: Well, you said you have a plan for the dorm problem, we're gonna use it, right?

Jensen: Yeah.

He took another bite as he goes to grab his orange juice, quickly going to open it. He takes a sip from it though Gwen was looking a bit impatient as she kept eating... this was a bit awkward.

Gwen: (breaking the awkwardness) So... what do you do?

Jensen: Hmm? What do... I do?

Gwen: I mean... as Jensen Banner, before the... events. Did you... compete in athletics? Basketball? Or... well you look like a guy who would drive a motorcycle.

Jensen: I don't compete in athletics.., though I was... recommended.

Gwen: You do have the body of one, though.

Jensen blinked and looked at Gwen... was... that some kind of flirt he didn't know of?

Jensen: Was... that flirting?

Gwen: (smiling) I say it's a compliment.

Jensen: Hmm. But no... I... I played the electric guitar in school, I was... maybe am part of a band.