(ITSV) Chapter 2: Eddie's Pizza

(Starts music)

Scarlet and Spider-Woman were web swinging by the city of New York, with her behind comfortably following him.

Spider-Woman: So do you want me to keep guessing your name?

Scarlet: Please don't.

Spider-Woman: Is it the Red Spider? Spider-Devil?

Scarlet: No.

Spider-Woman: Then I gotcha... Scarlet Spider.

Scarlet: (annoyed) Yay, you figured it out.

Spider-Woman: Wait, is it really Scarlet Spider? Cause I don't wanna throw more names unless I want one of your stingers cutting through my organs.

Scarlet: I'm not some Spider-Hannibal Lecter.

Spider-Woman: So your dimension also has "Silence of the Lamps."

They swing by some cars, which Scarlet looks slightly down which Spider-Woman sees.

Spider-Woman: Not a fan of people?

Scarlet: More like the people fear me, is weird to see people not run away from me.

Spider-Woman: Relatable. Tell me you don't have the cops following you every 10 minutes.

Scarlet: They always did.

They keep swinging, until she catches up with him looking around. His sort of constant bad mood was sort of an opposite to hers. She looked forward and started to think of something.

Spider-Woman: Wanna thread the needle?

Scarlet: Huh?

She swings by him, he doesn't have time for this... but he can't also lose sight of the only person who is also in a similar state like him... glitching. She swings closer to the cars... only to get tackled by Scarlet, away from the other cars, as he lands on the ground holding her and goes to an alley.

(Ends at 0:32)

She quickly takes his hands off her and looks angry.

Spider-Woman: What the hell?

Scarlet shushed her, as they hear web swinging... just to see Spider-Man also web swinging.

Spider-Woman: Huh... Spider-Man.

Scarlet frowns and sighs leaning to an opposite wall.

Scarlet: Plan B, we gotta hide these disguises.

Spider-Woman: Which means revealing our identities but also we need to find a pair of clothes.

Scarlet: (sighs) Yeah... no more hiding our identities.

Spider-Woman was first to take her mask off, and pull the hoodie back. Under the mask, she had short blond hair that reaches her shoulders, blue strong eyes with some earrings in her right eye brow, plus a small tooth gap.

Spider-Woman: Gwen Stacy, that's my... actual name.

Scarlet looked at her... physically he wasn't fazed, but mentally? He knew her... Gwendolyn Stacy, she in his universe is... different to this one... in almost every possible way.

Gwen: Are you-

Scarlet: I'm fine... I'm fine.

Scarlet goes to grab his mask... slowly taking it off, as Gwen looks at him, Jensen's hair was pretty long, at least, long enough for a pony tail. He had red irises which were the first thing Gwen noticed, his face looked a bit banged up... but what caught her was the fact that he looked... like the same age as her, but looks so roughed up.