(ITSV) Chapter 11: The Talk

The group was now returning to NYC in the "Hudson Valley Explorer" bus... literally the same way they arrived. Peter was in the back laying down between so many seats... with Miles, Gwen and Jensen in a few seats in front. Jensen was in a seat by Gwen's, leaning to the mirror and Miles in the opposite side.

Gwen had a broken USB in her hand... definitely someone was incredibly careless with it.

Gwen: (to Miles) He broke this?

Miles: Yeah. He's actually really embarrassed about it, so just keep it between us, okay?

Jensen: You broke it.

Miles: N-No I did not. You have no proof.

Jensen frowned at his comment, just to return outside again. Gwen shook her smiling a little still.

Gwen: I know where we can make a new one. And we won't let him break it this time. If it doesn't work, he can do it.

She looked at Jensen still looking out, but he looks at it and then at Gwen. He looks now again at the USB and grabs it.

Jensen: Yeah... I can do something, but not here.

Miles: Sweet.

Jensen quickly closes his fist and shows a stinger with a frown.

Jensen: You break it again, I break you. Comprendisteis?

Miles: (bit shocked) S-Si.

Jensen retracts his stinger and keeps the USB. Gwen leans to Miles who still looks bit shocked.

Gwen: (whispering) Don't worry about Jay, he's just extremely grumpy, but he is also a bit shaken up.

Miles: (whispering) About?

Gwen: (whispering) That's... not in my place to share.

As the two still talk, Jensen stays checking up at the USB, but he notices something on his hand... his fingers more exactly, which showed the bottom part of his fingers exposed, broken cloth. Bit of confusion enters his head with how that got ripped, he is pretty sure he didn't emit heat from his hands... so why is it a bit broke.

Gwen: Hey.

Jensen looks at Gwen, who had his glasses on hand.

Gwen: (smiling) Like you wanted.

Jensen smiled a little seeing them, but... he was more glad Gwen was okay... but being the grumpy-not funny guy he is, he doesn't show it.

Jensen: Thanks, but I'm more glad that they didn't find out you were not one of them.

Never mind, he did show it!

Gwen: Someone was worried?

Jensen: I... uh...

Gwen smiled a little and patted his shoulder a little, just to lean onto his shoulder. Jensen looks at her head and then outside... seeing his own reflection through the window and the red eyes... it was a miracle there wasn't anyone else in the bus, but the four of them.

Queens

The four of them were standing in front of a green house... one Peter knew way too well... or well... all of them did to an extent. Jensen kept his mask on with his arms crossed as Peter shot a web towards the bell button.

Peter: We should probably go.

Scarlet: She is the only one who can help us, and if she can't, she has the equipment I need to make a new one.