(ITSV) Chapter 16: Final Battle Part 2

Li was walking to the edge of the platform, extending his hand to the portal he created using the collider. He sees Spider-Woman swing away as he frowns... but decides to let her go.

Negative: No matter. I have what I want-

He gets shot, as he looks at a room... seeing Wilson Fisk holding the gun.

Fisk: Damn you, Martin!

Negative: You damned us all first, Fisk. (generates energy from his hands) You would've killed everyone just for your dead wife and child...

Li shoots a blast to the room Fisk was with the other scientists... blowing the room, but he definitely saw Fisk run away to take cover... if he could with that half ton of meat he has of a body.

Negative: I'm going to kill Osborn... so thank you... for the collider.

Li starts to absorb the power of the Darkforce, without any difficulty,

???: No!

Li looks up seeing Scarlet Spider, who lands in the ground, as Li completely stops absorbing more of the Darkforce. Li was actually a bit shocked seeing Scarlet Spider... alive...

Negative: Jensen... you live.

Scarlet: You have to stop this.

Negative: Stop? Stop?! Osborn is a disease! Can't you see that I'm doing this for the multiverse!

Scarlet: This isn't about Osborn! This is about you looking for an excuse! Your in pain and you need help, but killing Norman won't make anything better.

Negative: It will save New York!

Scarlet: No it won't! This is control... fear! New York doesn't need that!

Negative: What do they need? Hope? Hope failed us both!

Scarlet: We can't give them hope, we can't change back to what we were, but we can free them from their own fears. We've filled New York with fear and blood, they don't feel safe.

Negative: They don't feel safe? Without criminals... monsters, terrorists, the people can breath at ease. Osborn is the source, he created you, he created me, every villain you've faced, every monster that has run on New York is connected to Norman Osborn! You have seen what I have.

Scarlet doesn't say anything, as he sadly looks at Li look at the horizon.

Negative: I saw... a life, where Norman Osborn... the Osborn family wasn't alive, Otto Octavius... a counterpart of Olivia, he managed to truly help the world, sure there were still people like Alexsei, but the world was safer, better... my parents are alive... I have a son... with my father's name... and my beautiful Yana.

Li moves back to look at Scarlet, extending his hand to him, Scarlet looks at Li, who was releasing a bit of power to his palm.

Li: See... what I saw.

Scarlet glared slightly at Li, but in the end he does grab Li's hand... as in an instant, Li's power was now running through his veins.

Peni was starting to be overwhelmed by Scorpion, his tail/stinger hit SP//dr's leg, damaging it, quickly running to the front of the robot, starting to punch the robot's glass which had Peni inside. She tried to everything to push back, but Scorpion had her in the ropes now. SP//dr tried to hit him away, but Scorpion blocked it and impaled the stinger to the glass... quickly ripping the robot's left arm, throwing it away. Scorpion goes to deliver the final blow... but an anvil falls in his head... yes... an anvil.

From behind, Spider-Ham calmly walked behind Scorpion cleaning his hands, as the enemy looks back to laugh.

Scorpion: Un puerco? (laughs and takes the anvil off) What are you, some kind of silly cartoon?