(ITSV) Chapter 10: Spider-Hobo

Next Day

The chapter starts outside of Alchemax, with a woman walking out from the building taking a quick break. She grabbed a package of cigarettes and grabs her lighter.

Woman: What a day-

Just as she goes to light the cigarette, a web hit the cigarette and the lighter, pulling it and quickly gets webbed in her back.

Woman: What the f- AAGH!!!

She gets pulled to the roof of Alchemax, as the sound of punches were heard. In the roof, her body was in the roof knocked out, without her white coat, black shoes and shirt, leaving her with her bra and pants. Gwen was putting them on, over her Spider-Woman costume. She takes her pointe blue/teal shoes off and gives them to Scarlet, putting the black ones.

Gwen: Is a miracle she is my size, the shoes are a bit to small though.

Scarlet: Mhm.

Gwen looks at herself... still not very convinced... like at all.

Gwen: I don't think this is enough, I still look a bit exposed.

Scarlet crossed his arms... just to look at his waist... more exactly at where his utility belt is. He looks at Gwen who looks backs at him... they stared for a while... which was making Gwen a bit uncomfortable... and red.

Gwen: D-Do I have something on my face?

Scarlet stopped looking... taking a long sigh. He lifts his upper suit a bit, grabbing from his utility belt his glasses, as he puts pressure in both lenses, popping them out of the glasses without breaking them. He catches them both and puts them in his utility belt, as Gwen looks confused.

Gwen: What are you doing?

Scarlet: Before getting my powers... I used normal glasses... I had bit of a hard time reading from afar, so I started to wear glasses for a better view.

He grabbed two other lenses, normal ones. He started to put them with Gwen watching.

Scarlet: My powers healed my sight completely but also changed. I kept my original lenses, a memory of Peter. His original lenses were gone, so I kept mine as the ones Peter gifted me in my birthday.

Gwen: (smiling) Not very surprised Peter gifted you a pair of glasses.

He puts the lenses on and turns back to Gwen, slowly putting them on. She blinked a few times, she was seeing a bit blurry, but not enough to go blind or something. She looked at Scarlet... or more exactly, his mask lenses, is a good thing his lenses are reflective... technically... she's using it as a mirror.

Scarlet: Uh...

Gwen: Relax handsome, your mask lenses are the closest thing to a mirror.

A few seconds later, she stopped looking keeping a smile.

Gwen: Yeah, this will do. Do we remember the plan?

Scarlet: I'll find Olivia Octavius and you will find the schematics of the collider. I made the plan.

Gwen: Just making sure. But saying it as of now, she is an Octavius, Otto Octavius in my world is a criminal, so don't expect her to be the same Olivia you know from your universe.