(ITSV) Chapter 15: Final Battle Part 1

The spider people were walking down of a bus, Peter first, then Spider-Woman, Noir and Spider-Ham... as Peni in the robot, jumps from the bus to a crane with the rest of the spiders. Noir glitches for a bit and Peter was next to glitch after... as Peni was scanning Fisk Tower... which was in front of them.

Peni: Kingpin has a private elevator entrance from his penthouse to the collider below.

Noir: Didn't count on having an audience.

They started to swing to a glass roof quickly... as they all land there... seeing inside a luxurious party, which leaves the entire team in shock. They also saw Kingpin, Tombstone... and Martin Li.

Peter, Gwen, Noir, Peni, Spider-Ham: You gotta be kidding me.

Kingpin: Thank you. It's nice to be with you this evening to celebrate Spider-Man. He and I were very close.

Spider-Woman: Damn pig.

Spider-Ham: I'm right here.

Peter looked at Spider-Woman who had a bit of venom in her tone, until Noir caught something.

Noir: Hold on. Get a load of how the waiters are dressed.

Literally every waiter had a Spider-Man mask on... it was kinda stupid.

Noir: It's in poor taste, but... It can't be that easy.

You sure?

Noir: It's that easy.

Noir, Peter and Spider-Woman were walking with bow ties on as he had a trait of food with one hand, as Peter and Spider-Woman were pushing the card... under it was Peni with the robot, being hidden by the carpet of the cart... and Spider-Ham? You don't wanna know. They walked as Kingpin gives the fake speech.

Kingpin: I just wanna thank Mary Jane Parker for being here this evening.

When Peter heard that, he quickly looked to his left hand side... seeing MJ... dressed extremely nicely... it has frozen Peter completely.

Peter: MJ?

MJ gets up... but Spider-Woman gets in front of him trying to stop him from doing something stupid.

Spider-Woman: (whispering) Pay attention. (pushes him) It's not your MJ, Peter, okay?

Spider-Woman pushes the cart with Peter... but he was still so mesmerized by how she looked.

Peter: I'm sorry, I'll be right back.

Peter completely turns the cart around, as Spider-Woman quickly gets in front, trying to stop him.

Spider-Woman: Peter! Come here.

Noir walks to Peter as he tries to stop him.

Noir: Come on, Peter, we gotta go.

Peter: It will take one second. Let me just... Oh!

He completely was facing now MJ who was in front of him... like literally in front of him.

MJ: Hello.

Peter: Oh, wow.

MJ: (bit uncomfortable) Um... I just wondered if we could have some more bread at table 12.

Peter: (still mesmerized) Yeah.

Spider-Woman had her hand on her face very annoyed at what she's seeing... and Noir was definitely dying inside.

Peter: I'm just... I'm really sorry.

MJ: Oh! Don't be sorry. It's just bread.

Peter: I wasn't there for you when you needed me.