(MOTC) Chapter 18: Vigilantes

Jensen: (voice) Okay... you guys want me to say it... so let's do it.

The chapter starts with a comic of Scarlet Spider falling on a table.

Jensen: (voice) My name is Jensen Banner.

Scene changes to a hand getting bitten by a spider which causes it to react negatively.

Jensen: (voice) I was born half a spider plus bitten by one-

Scene shows Jensen pushing about 4 cars though in a single lain, all at once, while sweating a lot in a junkyard.

Jensen: (voice) -and for the last 4 years and 15 days, I've been the one and only Scarlet-Spider.

Apart of that, Liz was there with a whistle also in gym clothes and hair on a ponytail.

Liz: Come on! Keep hitting those glutes! Come on!

Jensen: That's your aiming for? My ass?!

Jensen: (voice) And for the first time in my life... I'm happy, genuinely happy.

Scarlet-Spider now taller and bulkier landed on a roof, as he looks down to Manhattan in the night... night with no rain at all and the stars shining.

Scarlet: What a night.

Jensen: (voice) I started working out heavily, grow those muscles.

Jensen was now in a normal gym seeing Flash lifting a 60lbs barbell with slightly difficulty, but with great form and everything.

Jensen: Come on, 2 more reps.

Jensen: (voice) Got my drivers license.

Jensen is now shown in his drivers license, though he has black eyes instead of red... contact lenses he had to create.

Jensen: (voice) Mom and Hobie's dad seem to have been hitting each other. And we didn't react in the best way.

Jensen and Hobie also slightly grown both had bottles of sodas, and while Jensen was frozen, Hobie might have passed out, yeah he passed out, fell to the floor and everything.

Jensen: (voice) But I support it as well. Did some upgrades to my suit, you know bulking means also bigger clothes so-

Jensen was working on his suit, actually adding some stretch mechanic to it can adjust to his body shape.

Jensen: (voice) It was a success and I was lit on fire as well but we don't talk about that. Even with all that happiness... I still feel empty inside.

Scarlet was now seated in a ledge, as he pulls a photo from under his shirt armor in his belt, which was the photo Gwen took of them during the morning before Miles ripped the side of Gwen's hair. He then looked forward to Manhattan with shoulders down.

Jensen: (voice) I miss her, I really do.

Jensen was in an abandoned garage, working in a small machine that seemed to look like a miniature collider. He looks at it and slowly moves it so it can point into a certain direction. He grabs a remote to start the countdown, as when he goes to press it, small purple electricity releases from his thumb. He pressed the button and the collider countdown commences.