twenty three - 𝙙𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Start from the beginning

ivory dropped scott off at his work and tiredly made it back towards her house. she was so close to making in her drive way until she got a joined call from scott and stiles. she knew that this meant it was going to be a even longer night.

she parked in her driveway and picked up the phone. "hello?"

"we have a plan." scott's voice said, his heavy panting didn't help her nerves.

"and that is?"

"just come pick me up, and i'll explain everything." scott said in less calm voice than before.

"me too." stiles added.

"don't you have a car?" ivory replied, knowing the obvious.

"yes. but i'm always driving."

"so?"

"please." he drug out the word, begging.

ivory rolled her eyes, even though they couldn't see her annoyance to comply they could feel it through the phone. "whatever. fine." she hung up the call, still not knowing what they were doing after she picked them up, but nonetheless made her way to stiles house.

once she made it, she loudly honked the horn, hoping that it wouldn't wake anyone. stiles rushed out of the door, opening her front door and quickly getting in.

"what is scott planning?" ivory turned to him, almost like she was demanding.

stiles shook his head, but slowly shrunk down when ivory's eyes narrowed at him. "you won't go along with it if i tell you now."

"is this why yall didn't tell me?" she cocked her head to the side.

"no....yes." he shamefully admitted, then giving her a sheepish smile.

she sighed, trying to hide and force away the stupid blush that came to her cheeks. why the hell is she blushing over a his stupid smile.

the car ride to get to scott's work was silent but comforting, low music played on the radio, not bothering the other.

scott got into the back, worry in his eyes.

"stiles told me everything." ivory lied, looking back and scott, waiting for a confession as to what they were doing that had to be held away from ivory.

scott's eyes went wide, looking at his best friend. "stiles!"

his eyes went wide, shaking his head to say that she was lying completely. but ivory was quick to put her hand over his mouth, keeping him quiet.

"so, your okay with the plan?" scott unsurely asked, knowing this type of plan ivory would call absolutely dumb and dangerous.

"yeah, as long as it helps us." if they really thought she wasn't going to be this okay with it, after everything they've done, she really questioned the extremity of this plan.

"okay, we have to be really careful. if my boss is the alpha, thinks could go sideways, but we'll have to try."

ivory's jaw dropped, her hand quickly removing from stiles mouth when he licked it. she hurried in disgust, wiping her hands on his pants, not noticing when his body went stiff, her shock of the plan taking over her.

"we're doing what!"

"she said you told her!" scott said accusingly towards stiles.

"she lied!" stiles yelled at him, his hands flying in the air for surrender.

"i'll do the plan." ivory said calmly. both of the boys confusingly turned their heads towards her.

"under one condition."

"anything." scott nodded eagerly, anything to get her to agree.

"if this completely back fires, both of you owe me fifty bucks each."

stiles looked at the girl as if she was crazy. "fifty-"

"deal." scott cut him off, nodding his head at his sister.

"i am not giving you fifty bucks, ivy." stiles shook his head with a laugh.

ivory shrugged her shoulders, unbothered. "guess ill just drive home then."

scott slapped stiles shoulder from the back seat. he rolled his eyes with a sigh. "fine."

ivory brightly smiled, then turning serious to look at the two boys. "also, if die, i want fetty wap at my funeral."

💋🪩

sorry for the super short chapter i just wanted to upload smt since i haven't updated in a while 😔
ik it's been almost a month since the last chapter i've been so freaking busy and i js got back from a cruise! but from now on uploads should be more often