Bright skies, or....

Start from the beginning

"I know, but that's something that I still find hard to wrap my head around. I've been doing this for a while now, but the lengths some people go to have something of me. It just blows my mind. I'm just a regular bloke who happens to have a pretty special job." He gets in the car and puts his seatbelt on.

"Well for them you are special. And for me as well of course. But in a different way." Stevie runs her hand through his messy curls. Her fingers gently rubbing his scalp making him relax in the drivers seat.
"That's nice. I love you baby." He sighs with a sweet smile on his face.
"I love you too handsome. How about we head to our accommodation for the weekend and relax a bit. I think Melissa and Seb might come over later."

"Is it ok if I go out with Charles tonight? He wanted to take me out to dinner." Tina asks as she sits between both kids in the back. Blake and Michael have another car.
"Of course you can. You're staying with him right?" Stevie looks back at her friend who is feeling so much better since finding out she isn't pregnant.

"Yeah if that's ok with you."
Tina knows it is, but she still feels the need to confirm.
"Tina you know it's fine. Enjoy your time off. You have two days until Charles has to go do his job, might as well make the most of it. I know we will."

Being in Miami for the first time, Stevie wants to enjoy the city a bit. They are planning to go to Star Island and probably spend some time at the beach as well. Tomorrow they will probably go to the beach to just have a bit of a relaxing day and Wednesday they could go visit Star Island.

The team arranged for an AirBnB for Daniel, Stevie and the kids, so at least they don't have to be in a hotel this week. This way Seb and Melissa can come over for dinner tonight without them having to be stuck in a hotel room when the kids are in bed. The AirBnB even has a little backyard so they can enjoy the Miami evening outside.

Blake and Michael did choose to stay at a hotel which can cause some frustrated fans. They always figure out in which hotel the drivers are staying and if they see Blake and Michael come out they will expect Daniel to be there as well. So they will probably be a bit disappointed when they realize he isn't there.

"Do you want us to drop you off somewhere or will Charles come to pick you up?" Daniel asks Tina.
"He will come get me later. His plane will land in about an hour and he told me not to wait at the airport for him. So I'll just help you guys get settled and then he will be there soon." Tina replies as she looks out of the window where the city of Miami is passing them by.

There's palm trees everywhere, a lot of tall buildings and when she looks through some of the spaces between the buildings she sees the clear blue water of the Atlantic Ocean. She hopes her and Charles will be able to spend some time on the beach as well. Hopefully without being disturbed by fans the entire time.

"So the place was already fully stocked right?" Stevie asks Daniel as a confirmation.
"Yeah the team asked the owner to get the supplies you asked for. It's all been taken care off." Daniel loves driving through this place. He loves the States all together, they even call him a honorary American. Just like Valtteri is an honorary Aussie with his mullet.

Stevie leans back, at least she will be able to cook herself this week. It's her job, but she still loves to cook at home as well. Having to eat out in hotel restaurants gets boring sometimes even though they are always in very good hotels so the food is pretty good. She just prefers to cook herself.

According to the GPS they have almost reached their destination and very soon Daniel parks the car in front of a little house right on the edge of the beach.
"Really? We are staying here? At the beach?" Stevie is amazed. She expected an apartment somewhere in the center.