Special - Easter 2024 - Bunnies and Bullies

"Ufff... Kyle, baby-boo! Stay still, honey! I'm trying to fix up all your buttons!" mommy's voice resounds inside the hallway of the house, as you try to wiggle away from her grip. "Mhh!!! Bwut I wanna go outside!!!" you respond to her with a bit of frustration, your little shoes pattering quickly on the floor, unable to contain your excitement fully.

And how could you? It's Easter Day after all! And after a routine diaper change, and a nice and filling breakfast, it is finally time for the thing you had been waiting for the whole week... the Easter egg hunt!!!

Your parents have told you all about what an amazing event it is... the Easter Bunny has made sure that every garden of the neighborhood is filled with many of the colorful and round containers, all sorts of sweets, toys and surprises awaiting inside!

You can't help yourself but bounce and wiggle on your feet, thinking that they are all scattered and hidden just for you to take into your basket, which you are right now clutching tight in your small hands, wondering just how many you will manage to find.

"Aaand... done! All set and ready to hop around, scouting for Easter eggs!" your mommy happily declares, standing back just a bit to appreciate your whole figure. And she smiles proudly as she confirms that yes, you do look incredibly adorable in your little bunny costume!

The hunt was of course open for every kid to join in, from the youngest baby to the most experienced and quick-thinking tyke, but some of the mommies had thought to dress their littlest ones in nice and fluffy bunny outfits, just to give the festivity an even sweeter and sillier flavor, and make it even more memorable for their curious minds.

This was, after all, the first egg hunt ever for so many babies in the neighborhood, and for you as well! So, even though you would have been the oldest among the few toddlers that were sporting the playful rabbit aesthetics, your parents still decided to go ahead with the idea, knowing that indeed, you would have had the most fun around people of that age group in any case!

And on your end, you seem to enjoy it to the fullest as well, smiling as the door opens and you bask in the warm sunlight of the spring morning, feeling proud of how you look and totally ready to tackle the search for the best eggs!

You toddle out of the house as quickly as your short legs can carry you, rocking your adorable and fluffy cotton tail from left to right, and giggling in the purest and most tender form a little boy can, the joy you radiate perfectly received by the many people that stand in yours and the adjacent gardens.

Many parents can only coo and can't help but stare at you, as you do look absolutely gorgeous... your mommy really put a lot of effort into your outfit, from your pretty green ribbon, to your soft and tall ears, down to every single button.