014 - Cheerful Change

CW: Pooping, Messy Diaper

____________________________________________________________

The changing table is a soft and padded surface, covered with a cozy and colorful mat. Mommy carefully places you down, ensuring your comfort and safety. Right beside the table, there is a little bowl filled with some toys, ready to entertain you during the diaper change. Brightly colored rattles, soft plush animals, and crinkly toys await your curious little hands, providing a fun and engaging distraction while you are being taken care of.

She playfully tickles your tummy, causing you to burst into fits of giggles. In the midst of your laughter, you add to the playful atmosphere that mommy has created, with adorable baby babble, saying "Eheh! I made a big dino-doodoo!", your words bringing a smile to her face. She cuddles you lovingly and playfully, her eyes filled with love and adoration, relishing in the joy of the moment. The room fills with warmth, and the sound of your little squeals becomes a sweet melody of happiness and contentment.

"Oh, my little stinky dino!" she playfully responds, joining you in your silly tone "That surely is a Jurassic poopy you've made! I bet all the dinosaurs are roaring with amazement!" Her words elicit more laughter from both of you, and, when the giggles subside, mommy takes a moment to express her love and gratefulness.

She kisses your tummy affectionately, reminding of the deep bond between you two. "But no matter how big or little your poopoo is, my sweet Kyle, I love you with all my heart..." she says, her voice filled with warmth and tenderness. "You bring joy and happiness to my life, and even in the messiest moments, my love for you never wavers." Her words warm your heart, and you feel a surge of love and gratitude for your mommy. The playful teasing and affectionate gestures create a beautiful balance, reminding you that love and laughter go hand in hand.

She gently pulls and carefully removes your dinosaur-printed pants from your ankles, ensuring that you can be changed more freely. As she does so, she playfully brings them to her ear, pretending that the dinos on your clothing are whispering secrets to her.

"Alright, Mr Stinky Pants," she chuckles, "let's give you a nice and needed diapy change. Don't worry, your dinosaur friends told me they will be waiting for you while we take care of your little business! In the meantime, you can play with this other little dino here."

With a gentle gesture, she passes you a colorful plastic dino from the bowl of toys, knowing that it will keep you entertained and happy during the nappy change. The dino's bright colors and textured surface captivate your attention, and you happily hold it above your face, exploring it with your tiny hands.