002 - Little Submarine

Knowing you will need to tire out a little, after all the adrenaline from that bad nightmare, mommy asks "Hey baby, if you are not sleepy yet, do you want to play submarine for a little bit? I will tell you when to dive down and come back up, like we did the other night, mmh?"

You look at her excitedly, as you say "Yeah! Can we pway mama? Pwease?" She smiles at your reaction, sure that playing will help you relax and get ready for some good sleep.

She nods, her eyes twinkling with joy. "Of course, my little explorer! We can definitely play submarine. Are you ready to dive deep under the covers and explore the magical underwater world?

Your eyes light up with anticipation as you nod enthusiastically, ready for the adventure to begin. You snuggle deeper into the blanket, positioning as the brave little submarine, waiting for mommy's command. "Alright, Captain Kyle," she playfully begins "prepare for your first dive! Three... two... one... Dive!

With her cue, you bury under the sheets, pretending to navigate through the imaginary ocean depths. Mommy's voice narrates your undersea journey, describing the vast seabed, friendly aquatic creatures, and exciting discoveries along the way.

On her command, you resurface, gasping for air with a giggle, eager to hear the next stage of your underwater adventure. "Again mama!" you squeal, as you are having the purest fun. Mommy chuckles at your excitement, delighted by your enthusiasm. She can see how much you're enjoying playing as the submarine, so she happily obliges.

"Alright, Captain Kyle, get ready for another dive! Three... two... one... Dive!" she exclaims. You eagerly dive once more, while mommy's voice accompanies your every move, describing the wonders you can see on your journey.

"Captain Kyle, you're approaching a vibrant coral reef! Look at the beautiful colors and the fish swimming by. And can you spot the clownfish hiding in the anemone? Be careful not to disturb them as you glide past!" she narrates, her voice filled with wonder and excitement.

You imagine yourself swimming gracefully, exploring the underwater world with wide-eyed curiosity. You giggle as you pretend to interact with the friendly sea creatures, imagining their playful antics.

Mommy continues her narration, guiding you through your pretend adventure. She describes encounters with graceful dolphins, majestic turtles, and even a magical mermaid who sings you a peaceful melody.

As you continue playing submarine, your imagination soars, and your fears from earlier start to fade away. The loving and playful storytelling creates a sense of comfort and joy, making you feel safe and secure.