031 - Messier Memories

Once their meal is finished, mommy gathers the dishes and heads to the sink to wash them. She glances back at you, taking in the adorable sight of you covered from head to toe in tomato sauce and pasta. Chuckling softly, she announces "Ok, I'm going to set up a bath for our little messy eater. It'll be ready in a jiffy."

Before leaving, she turns to daddy with a playful smile. "Make sure our little saucy monster drinks his water, Ben" she says, holding up your baby bottle. "After all that yummy 'ghetti, we don't want his little tummy to get upset, do we?" He nods in understanding, fully aware of his responsibility. He takes the bottle from her, giving you a warm smile. "Alright, little one, it's time to drink up," he says affectionately.

You obediently look up at him, your eyes sparkling with curiosity and trust. Opening your mouth wide, you eagerly await the nipple of the bottle as he gently guides it to your lips. The familiar comfort of suckling takes over as you begin to drink the water, quenching your thirst after your tasty and messy pasta adventure.

He watches you with love and tenderness, making sure you're comfortable and content. He murmurs soothing words to you, saying "You're such a good little eater, Kyle. Just a few more sips, and then we'll get you all cleaned up with your nice bath. You are such a good boy!"

While you are drinking, he gently strokes your cheek with his finger, trying to not get it too dirty. He fails, because your cheek is completely covered, but also because you move into his touch, enjoying his loving tenderness.

Continuing to suckle from your bottle, you softly and casually keep splattering the sauce on your hands, the tray, and your chest. Daddy can only coo in adoration, fully aware that you couldn't possibly get any messier. He appreciates the freedom mommy and himself have given you tonight to explore and have fun, allowing you to embrace your messy side with glee.

While the water rhythmically flows down in your belly, you can't help but release another jet of peepee, causing your diaper to become bright yellow and even puffier than before. You remain blissfully unaware of the wetness, caught up in the joy of your messy antics, the comfort of suckling, and the occasional glances up at daddy.

His eyes are filled with an overwhelming mix of love, tenderness, and amusement as he watches you. He marvels at your innocence and the sheer delight you find in the simplest of moments. "You truly are a happy little one, Kyle." he says, his voice filled with adoration. "Just embracing every bit of your evening, aren't you?" You just smile around the nipple, fully immersed in your own little world, captivated by the love and attention of daddy, who cherishes every messy and adorable aspect of who you are.