032 - A Needed Clean-up

A few seconds later, a droplet of cold tomato sauce slowly trickles from your hair, making its way down to your lower back. The sudden sensation of the chilly sauce against your skin causes you to shiver slightly. Instinctively, you reach behind you and scratch your back. With an adorable expression on your face, you exclaim, in your babyish voice, "Mmh... icky..."

Mommy's heart melts at the sight and sound of your innocent reaction. She can't help but coo in adoration, finding that it's absolutely precious how you feel a tinge of discomfort only so far into your giant and carefree mess. "Aww, my sweet little Kyle..." she says tenderly, her voice filled with love. "Guess that's the signal that you are ready for a good wash, my adorable little angel. Here, let mommy take care of you."

She takes away the bowl from your head, which makes her giggle once more, and carefully lifts you up from the highchair, her hands getting messy with sauce as she supports your weight. "Let's get you cleaned up and feeling all nice and cozy, okay?"

As she lifts you, there's a sticky sound as your bottom detaches from the highchair, the sauce having slightly glued your diaper to it. Mommy can't help but smile at the sight, finding your appearance both silly and precious. With a playful smile, you extend your arms towards her, your soggy diaper, now with little splotches of tomato, drooping down adorably.

She starts walking to the bathroom, keeping you at a distance to avoid getting her clothes dirty from the sauce. As she walks, she addresses daddy "I'll give the little tyke a nice bubble-bath", her voice filled with warmth and love. "Ben, can you take care of the highchair, table, and floor? Thanks, honey." He sighs playfully, realizing the task ahead of him as he nods in agreement. He stops recording and saves the video in his favorites, cherishing yet another beautiful family memory, and then gets to work.

As mommy carries you through the house, you can't contain your excitement and playfulness. You giggle and wiggle in her grasp, your legs kicking and causing your diaper to crinkle and squish with each movement. Your little body is completely covered in pasta and tomato sauce, making her smile. "Oh my goodness... You are just too cute..."

Your giggles fill the air as she continues to walk, her gentle steps accompanied by your infectious laughter. She can't help but shower you with affectionate words, reminding you of just how adorable you are. "Yes, my little munchkin, that's right! You are absolutely adorable. Mommy loves you so much, messy and all!"

When you both reach the bathroom, you see the tub filled with warm water and soapy bubbles, and you can't help but huff and fuss a little, not quite eager to have a bath just yet. Mommy, noticing your reluctance, tries to soothe you. "Oh Kyle, I know you might not want to leave all that fun behind, but trust me, sweetheart. Once we get you all cleaned up, you'll feel so much better. The cold and sticky spaghetti mess won't be on your skin anymore, and you'll be nice and cozy."