018 - Surprise Outing

While you are still contemplating your little masterpieces, mommy starts preparing your diaper bag for the outing she had planned. The bag itself is a vibrant shade of blue, adorned with little colored dots and a cartoon teddy bear. It perfectly reflects your little character and love for all things cute.

She carefully opens it, revealing its spacious interior, and she begins by placing inside a spare diaper, neatly folded. Next, she puts in a cute changing mat, decorated with playful patterns of cars, planes and trains. It's soft and padded, providing a comfortable surface for diaper changes. With gentle touch, mommy then places a small tub of baby powder and a bottle of baby lotion next to the mat, as she knows it's important to take care of your delicate skin, especially when you'll be rustling in in your nappy for quite a while. She finally places a box of baby wipes inside a pocket of the diaper bag, therefore ensuring that she has everything on hand to keep you clean and fresh if she needs.

Next, she reaches for your baby bottle, filling it with water. It is adorned with playful designs of colorful balloons making it look extra adorable. She knows how important it is for you to stay hydrated during your outings, especially active ones. Mommy then adds your little bucket, shovel and rake, in the case you feel like playing in the sandbox.

She puts in a little snack in the form of some cereal and dried fruit bars, but as she does, she giggles a bit, knowing you probably won't have any and will insist on getting ice-cream once you are there. She sighs, making peace with the fact that today she'll allow it, as it's okay to get you a treat every now and then.

Still smiling, she adds a small pouch containing band-aids and basic first aid supplies as she wants to be prepared for any little bumps or scratches that might happen during your playtime. And finally, she places an adorable red pacifier in a small pocket of the bag, because your favorite comfort item, always there to soothe and calm you when needed, can never miss anywhere you go.

You gaze at her just as she is finishing organizing the bag, a look of curiosity on your face. It soon turns to excitement, as you know that when mommy gets out that bag it means you are about to go out together. You toddle to her "Mama?? Where we go?" She answers "Kyle, my little sweetheart, do you remember when I said you would get surprise? Well, about that..." she starts saying, building up anticipation with every word "We are going to... the park! Remember? That one with the castle, with all the slides!", her eyes sparkling with delight.

You gasp in excitement, your little face lighting up with joy. Your heart races in anticipation as you bounce up and down, your diapered puffy bottom wiggling playfully. "Pawk! Pawk!" you exclaim, your voice filled with glee. Mommy's smile widens, and she affectionately ruffles your soft brown hair. "That's right, my little adventurer. Just what a good little boy needs to get all of his energy out. Anything for you."