021 - Little Accident...

After the little mishap, when Danny's all happy again, you both jump back into the sandbox, ready to continue your adventure. The joy and laughter fill the air as you scoop and mold the sand, creating your own little kingdom.

Meanwhile, Danny's mommy goes back to sit on the bench, beside yours, both of them chatting and enjoying the warm sunny day. You play for another half an hour, completely engrossed in your imaginative world. However, as time passes, your bladder starts getting pretty full from the water you drank earlier, and it's begging for release.

You can't know, but your diaper isn't quite ready for another round. With all the jumping, running, and bouncing around, the nappy has become a bit loose. It was already wet before you came to the park, and the hot and active day has caused it to absorb a lot of sweat as well.

Unaware of the impending accident, you squat down near the corner of the sandpit, attending to that part of your pretend kingdom. Suddenly, without warning, a roaring jet of pee flows out of your body, and into your already soaked padding.

In just a couple of seconds, the diaper's already saturated layers can't handle the additional liquid. You start to leak, but you're too engrossed in your play to notice. As a result, your green dinosaur-printed pants become wet on the front, bottom, and back.

As you continue to wee, you finally notice something is wrong when you see a puddle of wet sand forming under you and between your legs. Confusion fills your mind, and you stand up, not fully realizing the extent of what's happening.

As you rise, more peepee keeps coming out, wetting your legs and soaking your socks and shoes. A growing sense of fear, guilt, and embarrassment starts washing over you, and you turn yourself around, facing Danny, who is now staring at you with confusion and innocence. His gaze reflects his wonderment at the situation, as he tries to comprehend why your pants are wet. His confused stare only adds to your feelings of shame and embarrassment.

You can't help but feel overwhelmed by the events. Tears start to well up in your eyes as you realize what impact your accident could have. You feel guilty for disrupting your playtime, and for causing a scene in front of Danny, your mommies, and the whole park.

As if things couldn't get any worse, after a few seconds of thinking, he finally realizes that you just had an accident, and your diaper has leaked. Concerned for you, as he has experienced similar mishaps before, he innocently and loudly shouts "Kyle's mommy!!! Kyle has peepee pants!"

The sudden outburst grabs the attention of both your mommies, causing them to stop their conversation and turn their gaze towards you. Their faces express surprise and worry as they notice your completely soaked pants, legs, and feet, standing there above the wet sand.

In that moment, the wave of emotions turns into a tsunami. You feel profoundly vulnerable, overwhelmed with sadness, guilt, embarrassment, and a sense of stupidity. The realization that you have just peed your pants in front of your best friend, while you were playing, hits you hard. You feel like you have ruined everything, and the thought of everyone in the park knowing that you're just a stupid baby intensifies your distress.