Final Chapter

Maylea

-Time to wake up, my love...

A subtle and tender voice said in a whisper, accompanied by some really soft caresses around my legs up to my waist. His touch was so silky and smooth that it only made me want to sleep even more. I was really tired, Cal and I went to bed pretty late last night and all I wanted was to sleep for hours, but my boy had other plans.

-Come on, babe... We have a pretty long day ahead. -He kept talking, starting to spread little kisses along my face-. Do you want breakfast?

I moved my head a little, giving him space to start kissing my neck. Even if it wasn't something passionate, but rather romantic and loving, it felt really good and I just wanted him to keep going making me feel like that.

-Say something or I'll stop. -He threatened me, ceasing the kisses and his wondering hands, one of them close to the edge of my pant.

-Don't be bossy so early. -I complained, putting my hand over the one he had closer to the lower part of my body, wanting to make it go further down.

-Then tell me what you want for breakfast. -He demanded, biting the lobe of my ear and playing with the strings of my short.

-I want you. -I said, facing him and opening my eyes, finding his full of lust. He showed a smirk and bit his lip looking back and forth between my mouth and my eyes.

-You'll have to have some real food after that. -Cal warned me, starting to get his hand inside my pant- Do I have to turn off the lights for this?

I thought about his question for a moment and looked around: my body was covered by a thin blanket and my pj's, besides that the only light in the room was the one coming through the windows as the sun was shining dimly.

-You don't. Just don't uncover me.

Calum smiled, nodded and kissed me for some seconds before going back to his original position aka my neck, as his hand kept making it's way down. I was a little anxious, to be honest, darkness has been my best friend for a while but I wanted to get through it, see my boyfriend and be seen by him again like we did in the beginning and I loved. So maybe if I was all covered it was easier for me to transition back into what I used to be.

As his soft lips kept making me shiver and his tongue sigh from time to time, his fingers made their way to my core, moving and caressing me in ways that made me throw my head back and close my eyes as I tried my best to silence a moan. Calum knew perfectly well what he was doing, how to give me pleasure in a mind-blowing way even if it was by doing the simplest thing. He moved in circles, up and down around my most sentitive spot, I was more turned on with every rub and just wanted to feel him better, I needed more. In order to achieve that, I opened my legs more, giving him a hint that he took right away and soon his movements got closer to my entrance. Before doing anything, Cal stopped kissing my neck and collarbone to take my face with the hand he had free so I would be facing him. My breathing was agitated, I wanted so many things at the same time and by the way he was staring drunk at me, I knew he was willing to make all my wishes come true.

-Look at me. Let me see how good you feel. -He begged, starting to slowly get into me with two fingers, so slow it was driving me crazy.

I nodded and kept my eyes fixed on his as I sighed, feeling him deeper, and started moving my hips almost unconsciously, seeking more pleasure. He didn't hesitate for a second to start thrusting in a ritmic way, and though it felt so amazing I had to try hard not to close my eyes and make loud sounds, it only made me crave him even more.

-God, I missed so much seeing you like this. -Calum said before kissing me with passion, causing me to moan against his mouth as our tongues met for the first time that day-. You look absolutely beautiful.