Chapter 34

Maylea

-Wake up, sleeping beauty

A soft whisper woke me up as I felt small, smooth kisses above my chest and on my shoulder, threatening to get closer to my neck. I shifted in bed, facing my back at him, refusing to open my eyes and hoping that way my amazing boyfriend would let me sleep a little longer, but I heard him giggling and soon felt his presence over me.

-My love, you won't have time to have breakfast and will complain later; so what if you go take a shower while I make something for you to eat and then we can get ready to go? -He kept talking, now caressing my face tenderly.

-Why you never let me sleep? I'm tired. -I said, still drowsy, covering my face with the blanket.

-I told you we should've left the party earlier last night but you said that wanted to dance one more song... Five times. -He laughed, trying to uncover my face.

-I was having fun.

-I know, and I'm glad you had a good time, but I told you that we had to wake up early today.

-I should've been drunk when I agreed on going with you to promo today...

I sighed, defeated, and finally opened my eyes, meeting Calum's instantly. He had a cute smile on his face and I turned in bed again, ending under him, to see him properly; I swear I will never get used to the way he looks at me, with all that love and admiration, it still gives me butterflies like the first day. It's been like a week since Calum and I had our first time together and damn... I feel like I'm free from some kind of curse, is literally crazy how comfortable and safe I feel with him, that led to really let ourselves enjoy each other these past days and it's like I'm experiencing sex for the first time ever in my life, in the most pleasant way, because I never realized how much of a sex toy I was for Brandon until Calum showed me that there's more to it than being a sea star under someone waiting for them to finish.

-Ready to get up? -Cal asked, mockingly.

-I actually would rather still having you on top of me for a while, love the view.