Chapter 24

Moon

-Hey, sunshine

-Hey, sunshine. You've managed to get everything we needed?

It was pretty early in the morning, I was on my way to the Oxford Academy and I was late. My phone was on speaker as I drove at the highest speed possible while sorting through all the cars that were in front of me. Hayley and I planned a little surprise for our boys, Axel and Nick, to tell them about the blonde's pregnancy, so I was making sure she bought and got everything she told me she would. I had a pretty long but exciting day ahead, starting with the announcement and then I would finally see my cute ass boyfriend again. He arrived last night, pretty late, when I was already sleeping, so I couldn't see him, but this morning I woke up with a message from him saying that he'll pick me up after school, and I can't wait! I never thought I'd miss his touch this much, is crazy.

-Yeah, I think so. Colvin and I went shopping yesterday after the first ultrasound.

-Cool. I'm right around the corner, so I'll be there in a few minutes, tell the teacher that there was a huge traffic jam if I don't manage to get there before he comes.

-Sure, love. See you later, drive safe.

The call ended and I stepped on the accelerator, wanting to get there as fast as possible. Soon I saw in front of me the high school, so rushed to park on my lot to then ran to the classroom. When I was about to reach it, I saw my teacher walking right in front of me, if he got there before me I was screwed, so I did my best to walk faster than him and enter the class before him, even though he looked at me really serious, I felt relieved because I wasn't late, so I sat next to Ley so we could take our first lesson.

Days at school lately have been chaos. With the final exams so close, everyone is freaking out, including me; is like you could feel the tension through the hallways. We already wrote our application letters for university, but can't send them until the exams are over because we need to see our final score before doing anything, and that thing is like burning in my hands, I'm so not ready for the exams, I have the feeling that I'm gonna fail so bad.

While the class was still going, suddenly I realized that my friend had her hand over her belly and was really thoughtful. I can't even imagine what's she's going through right now, it must be crazy find out you're pregnant at such a young age. My mom was just a year older than her when she got pregnant with me and she had to stop studying what loved the most because of me. It's sad how I know so little of my parents, I mean, I was obviously just a kid when she passed but I barely know a thing about my father. I don't know what he likes, if he has any hobbies, what type of music he likes, I don't even know if he has any friends. I wish I was closer to my dad, to my family in general, but mostly to him; sometimes I'm really jealous of the relationship Ley or Axel have with their parents, every time I went to their places I had to sit and watch them laughing, joking, simply chatting with them, it's so... Dreamy, because I know I'll never achieve that, it's impossible, and it makes me sad to think about it. I just want a family.