Chapter 21

Moon

I woke up, pretty early, in a really gloomy Saturday morning, but even if the day was gray, I was excited for everything prepared for what was incoming

I woke up, pretty early, in a really gloomy Saturday morning, but even if the day was gray, I was excited for everything prepared for what was incoming. When I got out the bed, the first thing I did was sending Calum a good morning text, as we always did, before going to the bathroom to take a shower. I did a whole skincare and prepared my hair so I could style it later, that was going to be my first photo shoot in a long time and the first one with pink hair, so I wanted to look perfect. Some days ago I contacted a new photographer after seeing her work, which made me completely fall in love with her and her art, and we started planning the theme of the photos, agreed on a place, on what I would wear and all those sort of things. She was literally the nicest girl, super sweet and kind, and you could tell she was as excited as me to get this work done.

Anyway, when I had all my makeup and hair done, I started getting dressed, the photo shoot was going to be in the middle of a park, so I couldn't change there; it wouldn't be the first time I walk around town in a ballgown, by now people has to be used. Another cool thing about today's pictures is that this time I didn't go for the princessy look, actually we made it a little sexier with a hot red corset dress that was fucking gorgeous, it had little red rhinestones, lace, sheer and obviously little flowers through out the corset. I felt really beautiful in it. When I was finally ready, texted the photographer to tell her that I was on my way then went to the garage to take my car, definitely not the best idea because of the amount of fabric I had around, but did it anyway. On my way to the park I stopped by Starbucks, where I ordered two coffees, from the drive through, I wasn't willing to step out of the car until I reached my destination, and I continued my way.

Soon I arrived to a beautiful park, that was thirty minutes away from my house. There, I parked and took all the stuff I may need next to the coffee I bought before, it didn't take me long to see a redhead girl arranging some tripods for the cameras, so I approached her with enthusiasm, she smiled kindly as saw me getting closer.

-Hi! I'm so glad we finally met, Anna. -I said while we hugged as a greeting.

-Same, I was really looking forward to meet you. -She looked at me from head to toes-. Wow, you look stunning! That dress is everything!

-Thank you, it's the first time I wear it and it's really pretty. By the way, I brought you a coffee. -I said, extending it to her.

She looked at me and started laughing before going where all her stuff was and came back with two cups of coffee in her hands, still laughing, what made me start too.

-This can't be true. -I said, giggling.

-Well, I guess we gotta exchange them.

We changed the drinks with each other and then left them aside while chatted before starting everything, sitting on a bench that was near us.

-You've been modeling for a long time? -Anna asked.

-You could say so, my mom used to take me to photo shoots when I was a kid and I really liked it, so I started to make them on my own.