Chapter 15

Calum

-You know I don't like threatening, right? -I said, leaving my phone on the glove box before starting the engine

-You know I don't like threatening, right? -I said, leaving my phone on the glove box before starting the engine. The girl next to me laughed.

-You started the war here. -I looked at her, offended.

-Me?! Who took the first picture?

-Who was the one posting it first, Hood? -Her attitude was so challenging and I loved it.

-You know what, Ross? Let's see who wins this battle. -I extended one hand at her while I kept the other on the steering wheel, waiting for her to shake it.

-Be ready to live with a paparazzi next to you. -She said and we shook hands, then laughed.

Moon rested her head back on her seat and sighed, tired. We just came back from having lunch together and I was driving her home for the first time, it felt strangely good to be the one driving.

-You seem tired as fuck. -I said, giggling.

-I am. Rough nights lately. -I looked at her, trying to still focus on the road.

-Why's that?

-Nightmares. -She looked away from me and focused on the view our the window.

-Is that something usual?

-Let's not ruin this time together talking about this, okay? -She said, turning her gaze back at me and messing my hair up.

-Sure. Well, did I chose a good restaurant? -I asked, not knowing how to make this conversation go back to normal. Moon giggled.

-You actually did, the veggie options were pretty good, but you can't tell me this wasn't planned.

-I just wanted to show you how good I drive and also spend some time with you as we can barely talk right now. -We were both pretty busy lately, but our relationship went back to normal after what happened two weeks ago.

-You are actually a pretty good driver and I was completely right.

-About what?

-About you being so sexy driving, Thomas. -She said with a mocking tone, making both of us laugh-. But now seriously, you look good.