Chapter 9

Moon

-Ugh, you and Nick are way to cheesy

-Ugh, you and Nick are way to cheesy. It's disgusting. -I said after seeing the picture Axel's boyfriend posted on Instagram.

-You are so jealous because you are so alone. -He said laughing.

Ax and I were on our way to school, he'd spent the night at my place because we had to finish a project for biology and now I had to drive us to that place because this boy has not deigned to get his driver's license. I'm starting to think about opening my own taxi company, I would be rich by now. Even more.

-I'm not jealous, it's cringe.

-You won't say the same thing when you are in Calum's arms.

-You really want me to leave you in the middle of the road?

-Come on, Moon, you can't fool me.

-I don't wanna talk about this now, okay? Besides, I'm sure you don't need me to tell you anything.

-What are you going to do? -I looked at him and sighed.

-Wait, I guess. -I did a pause before talking again-: Why you and Calum friend's are always talking about each other? I mean, he is complaining about Ashton being the biggest asshole about me and you and Ley are trying to get us together non stop, what's your problem?

-I don't know, he makes you happy and I like to see you happy, I want you to keep that friendship because is doing you well. -At first what he said was cute, then confused me.

-Doing me well in what sense?

-Didn't you realize that you don't smoke as much since you started to get along with him?

-Uhm... I actually made him start smoking too.

-I'm not talking about normal cigars, Moon.

-Well... You're free to think that. In fact, I ran out them some days ago.

-You're a lost cause, baby.

-You love me, dork.

We laughed and soon arrived the school. I parked and the two of us headed to our first period, History. I had an exam in two days and doing my best to memorize everything because this month was crazy exam wise talking, if March was like this, I don't even want to imagine how May would be. I'm really looking forward to finishing high school, I can't deal with it anymore. I really need those "special cigarettes", gotta talk to Nick for that but he's always close to Axel and blue doesn't know what his boyfriend does to win a little of extra money. I still seeing crazy that they are dating, I've never been as confused as the day they told me the truth: they didn't had a fight against each other, they were a team against other one. Apparently they won the regulatory fight but when they were leaving Grayson's friends cought them and beat them up as they laughed at them for being together. I got furious when I found out, if they didn't contain me that day I would've probably gone after that son of a bitch and kill him with my bare hands. Maybe not that extreme but I would have beat him. I just can't stand anymore messing with Axel, I remember a girl in school that started to laugh at him because he had his nails painted, those were the cutest thing ever but that little girl with squiky voice thought they were ridiculous, well, she ended up with a bucket of sand on her head and paint all over her dress. I got grounded for that, for obvious reasons, but it was worth it, no one messes with my family.