Chapter 18

Calum

Lately, it's like the whole world is against me

Lately, it's like the whole world is against me. I've had the shittiest week ever and it's all because of her. I was in a constant bad mood and still didn't understand what the fuck happened, nor why it hurt so damn much. It's like having a hole in my chest, right where my heart should've been. I just want to see her again, talk to her one more time, try to get to a better place or at least be able to say goodbye properly this time. I don't fucking want to lose her, for God's sake! Why I'm still feeling so miserable even after a week? What the heck I did wrong for her to say it was a mistake? I just did everything I had in my hands to make her feel comfortable next to me, then why does she hates me all of a sudden? Why she wanted me out of her life so bad? I miss her more than I've ever did before and I can't belive that I was so stupid that I didn't realize what I was feeling until it was too late.

-Calum, for the love of God, can you focus? -Mike's voice got me out of my thoughts.

-I'm sorry, let's take it from the top. -I don't even know what song we are playing, I'm at this rehearsal just to get out of my bed for a while, but it was worthless, it didn't distract me enough.

-It's the third time in less than an hour, bro. What's wrong? -Michael left his guitar on the floor and got closer to me.

-Just had some rough days and I'm a little distracted?

-Anything happened? -Luke asked, worried.

I was about to speak but then I saw Ashton behind me and I decided to keep quiet. He heard everything and didn't say anything about it afterwards, I don't know if he'd been keeping everything he wanted to say so he could laugh at me in a moment like this or he just got tired of being an asshole.

-No, I just don't feel good. That's it.

-Just tell them. -And there he was-. I won't say anything about it, I can even leave if you want me to, just talk with them. -Well, that surprised me, in a good way.

-I don't even know how to explain it, I don't understand what the hell happened. -I said, looking at Ash.

-I only saw her running out the house, I don't know much either.

-You heard the whole conversation, don't lie.

-Maybe. That's why I think you should tell them too.

-Any of you two can tell us what the fuck happened? -Luke asked.

-Moon decided that our friendship, relationship, whatever that was supposed to be, is over. -It hurt more saying it out loud.

-What? Out of the blue? That has no sense. -Mike said, confused.

-She said that everything was a mistake and that we were over. Now I don't know what to do.

-Where you dating? -I looked at Luke and then at the floor.