LXXI

RYANS OUTFIT

RYANS OUTFIT

HELL NO.
"YOU'RE INSANE. I AM NOT wearing this." I say seriously before facing Mia and turning away from the mirror after she zipped me up.

"God, you complain a lot."

"Complain? There is a diamond hanging from the nipple part of the dress. How are we supposed to not cause so much attention when this dress literally screams 'I want to be fucked by any eligible bachelor'."

"You have no choice. It was this or the small red dress that shows your ass without you having to bend over. At least you're covered up." She explains.

"It's leather. I'm not too fond of leather. I mean I can barely breathe in this thing. God, what if I have to use the bathroom, I might as well be prepared to shit myself in this." I snarl feeling myself get hot now thinking of how tight the dress was, and the way it was clinging to my body.

"I don't have time for this. Marco wants you downstairs in five minutes, so whatever hatred you seem to have for this dress get over it." She tells me  walking towards the bedroom door.

I sigh in annoyance looking at myself once again, realizing that I'd have no choice but to wear this damn dress.

She stops midway before speaking; "make sure you tie your hair up." She tells me.

Tie my hair up?

"What for?"

"No clue.. something about it being in the dress code for women." She explains shortly before leaving the room.

It wasn't long before I finished getting ready allowing myself to leave the room, I walk down the hallway approaching the stairs when I heard conversation below.

"I don't like the sound of this.." Marco exclaims, meaning whatever plan they were thinking wasn't a smart one.

"Uncle's right."

"Well, seeing how this is our only option what choice do we have?"

I hear Alvaro explain as I make my way daunstairs towards. "He's right. The only way any of this will work is if we split up. The Diaz brothers confirmed that not only will the Koreans will be there but as well as the Russians meaning it'll be heavily guarded."