XXXIV

Ryan

Ryan

I PACED BACK AND FORTH IN FRONT OF Giovanni's room door trying to convince myself just to go. I don't know why I was out here in the middle of the night when I should be sleeping.

Of course I knew.

This is so wrong. In so many levels. I'll admit it, I wanted him. More than I probably ever had before. I don't know if it's my hormones or because I'm horny but recently I wanted it.

As in it I mean him.

Fuck it. Just do it.

I ignored my best thoughts telling me to go back to sleep or try to at least go to sleep before opening the door and entering his room.

"Can we talk."

I say entering the dark room trying to look around for the bed unsure where it would even be at since there isn't really a light.

Pause. Was he actually ignoring me right now? I scoff crossing my arms, "listen, I know..... I should've knocked but I really need to talk to you." I say seriously.

Once again there was nothing but silence causing me to sigh and unfold my arm, "if ignoring me helps you feel better then do it, I don't care. All I know is don't you get mad at me when I start ignoring your ass." I spat seriously turning around to see Giovanni standing in the door frame looking at me.

I freeze. Every joint and muscle in my body stops for a moment, not how of shock but of how bare he stood while in front of me.

Not only was he shirtless and wrapped in a towel but he was also wet and the water was dripping on the ground.

He tilts his head while looking down at me causing me to swallow, "So you're planning on ignoring me, huh?" He asks me as we enters the room causing me to back into the room. His room.

He closes the door behind him shutting both of us in here together, I remember exactly what happened the last time him and I were in a room alone together.

He hovers over me and I knew he could hear how fast my heart was pounding by close he was to me.

I gulp looking up at him, "No, I mean I wasn't planning on too but..." He cuts me off.

"But what?" He smolders looking down at me.

Okay. Breathe, Ryan.

He was obviously doing this on purpose.

My silence allows him to continue, he chuckles seeing how flustered I was becoming, "What exactly are you doing in my room this time of the night?" He asks me as he walks past me walking towards what looked like a dresser.

I let out a silent breath of relief as he was no longer in my face causing me to turn and face him realizing he was pulling out clothing to wear.

I hesitate to find an answer to his question causing him to go on, "you know it adds a certain image to you." He tells me.