XLIX

Ryan

I stand in front of her at a distance as she looks at me, and I haven't felt like this in a long time. The rush and nerves before a fight, I felt this a lot in high school. I'm used to loud nosy kids yelling "world star!" and "swing first!" and them having their phones out.

"Look, I know you think I hate but I don't." She starts off and I remain silence allowing her to continue, "It's just the relationship between Giovanni and I is very complicated." She tells me.

Why does everyone keep saying that? "Relationship? Is that what you think he and you have? A relationship where he barely wants to talk to you? Where you have make him snap at you after you say one thing?" I ask her.

Alvaro was wrong. This bitch was more then just delusional. She sighs, "It is certainly better than what you're doing. I'm not sharing myself with his brothers, I'll tell you that. I mean the three of them ones seeing over you, sharing you, fucking you. It's almost like you enjoy it." She states crossing her arms.

This bitch.

"Enjoy is such an understatement, Mia." I say and her expression hardens.

Point 1: Ryan

"So you enjoy being their whore?" She asks and for seconds all I can see is red, like I wanted to physically harm her.

Point 1: Mia.

I smile slightly keeping my cool before looking at her, "Why? Jealous?" I ask her.

"No. I didn't ask you to come out here t..." I cut her off, "then what exactly did you ask me to come out here for? I mean the past serval days since meeting me you've been nothing but a bitch. What is your problem with me?" I ask getting to the point.

"My problem is that the only man who means something to me is in love with you! That's my problem. So forgive me if I'm a little bitter and bitchy towards you because I don't get it." She finally snaps, and I want to smile knowing it was coming.

She was fucking ridiculous.

"Don't get what?"

"How he manages to fall for someone he's known less than a year, when I've known him for almost fourteen years." She says and I can hear her voice crack.

"So take that up with him. Not me."

"He won't listen to me, alright." She responds as if that was my problem.

"And what you think I will? Let me guess, you think after this conversation I'm going to go inside and tell him to be with you instead of me? I'm not sure of what history, you and him have but that's all it's ever going to be. Just history." I tell her seriously.

Point 2: Ryan.

She scoffs taking a step towards me, "Is that what they told you? That Giovanni and I.." I cut her off, "They didn't tell me anything because I don't care about what history you and him." I say.

"Well you should. The man your love with is my fiancé."

Point 100: Mia

My entire world shatters and comes crashing down as I process her words. I'm sorry did I just hear this bitch correctly? Fiancé? Like engaged to get married or something?

She's lying.
They would've told me.
He would've told me.

"They didn't tell you but I will. If it wasn't for your dumbass walking into that alley because you thought they were hurting me, and getting shot, it would be me in his arms, not you." She states and her words are like a knife cutting into mine.