LVI

"Me? Afraid? I'm the one you all should be afraid of

"Me? Afraid? I'm the one you all should be afraid of. Want to know what's worst than an angry & emotional man? A calm and impassive woman."

Two Years Later

"Again."

I instructed seriously as I catch my breath after easily blocking his hit. A punch is thrown my way and I block it again before throwing a powerful roundhouse kick causing him to tumble backwards. Without an ounce of fear in my body, I approach him with a wicked smirk and determining steps.

He stands his ground about to make his attack by lunging towards me, giving me the opportunity to grab him arm, pull him towards me and using his thigh to climb up him, quickly wrapping my leg around his neck, and pulling his arm away.

He struggles to get out of the triangle chokehold as he stumbles forward dropping to his knees, allowing me to tighten my hold against him. Within second, he uses his free hand to pat the mat continuously, tapping out.

How weak.

I chuckle before I release my grip and pull myself off of him breathing heavily. "I want a rematch." He demands after gasping for air. I scoff in disbelief before breathing heavily and wiping the sweat of my brow.

He was such a sore loser, my god.

"For what? So, you can lose again? I mean isn't the score already seven to three. You tryna make it eight to three?" I ask walking over to the bench to grab two water bottles.

He lets out a defeated laugh, "God, I keep forgetting out reckless your mouth is." He states and I roll my eyes picking up the water and approaching him.

"Kyle, just admit I beat you again, alright."

I say passing him the water. "Yeah. I guess you beat me this time or whatever but let me state ther...." I cut him knowing exactly what he was already going to say.

"Will be no next time."

He and I both say at the same time, and he looks at me in silence for a response, so I continue, "Do you know how many times you said that line?" I asked him, and all he could do was laugh.

"How many?" He asks.

"Too many." I tell him seriously. Every single time he lost a match with me he always sore the next he would not lose.

"Has anyone ever told you that you talk a lot?" He asks, and I look at him amused by his statement, "How about you shut me up then?" I say causing his expression to harden.