VIII

I HELD MY STOMACH IN MY PAIN AS MY HEAS WAS THROBBING, I breathe heavily trying to fight the urge I felt cry. I didn't know why I expected not to get my period in a different time, it also was accurate with the pain but somehow it felt different.

It felt worse.

I haven't felt this much pain since my toothache days and that was in beginning of ninth grade, the pain was so unbearable it literally missed school for two weeks, It's been hours sine I've been downstairs, and I don't think I can even move at this point, and honestly I wasn't willing to take that chance, not with the amount of pain I'm in right now.

But I was hungry, then again if I ate I would most likely be a shitting mess and just shit it all out afterwards.

My thoughts paused when their was a knock on the door, followed along with voices. I sigh in tiredness, and annoyance knowing actually who knocked on the door and there voices.

"It's almost 4 in the damn afternoon.... Why hasn't she been out her room all day?"

"Maybe because of Mister Dumbass here who likes to ask dumb fucking questions and it probably made her uncomfortable and everything..."

"I didn't know...."

"Ryan? A-are you still mad from yesterday? I'm really sorry, okay? I didn't mean anything by it.... Please don't be mad at me."

"Ryan?"

"Why isn't she saying anything?"

"She didn't run away did she or something?"

"RYAN! We're coming in!"

The multiple voices say causing me to grip my stomach even tighter as I laid in pain, the door opens, and I look to the three men whose eyes roam the room before landing on me.

"Ryan? Why were you responding? Why do you look like that? Are you okay?" I hear one of them ask.

I slowly go to sit up and sat on the edge of the bed looking towards them, "I'm fine, my stomach just hurts a little." I tell them all, hoping they wouldn't make a scene out of this, it was just a regular period I was having, and it's nothing to be all worked up about.

Giovanni approaches me, "you don't look fine." He states crossing his arms, not believing my lie like his brothers did.

He stands in front of me, before reaching down and touching my forehead, then my cheek, checking my temperature.

"You don't have a fever." He points outs, I smack his hand away, "No shit. I just said my stomach hurt." I say and looks at me in confusion. I know I promise to work on my attitude but I was in so much pain, and not saying that justifies anything but you know when your pain, you become a different person.

"The dinner from last night must've messed with your stomach...." Lorenzo suggests.

I promise you it wasn't that. "I'm good, c-can you guys just leave now, please?" The words came out as if I was begging for them to leave me alone, and not gonna lie I kind of was, their voices was giving me a headache.

"You haven't ate anything all day, you need to come downstairs." Giovanni tells me, and I stand up in annoyance, letting my stomach go, as the anger took over, "I said I was fine, get out!" I raise my voice angrily, and they all froze.