XLVII

Ryan

I look him to him shockingly, I mean we literally just got back from almost dying. Did he forget there were bigger issues here.

"Don't you think that it's a...." He cuts me off; "I think you're ready to see it." He tells me confusing me.

See what? I arch my brow looking down motioning to pants and he chuckles, "I wasn't talking about that." He tells me.

Then what was he talking about seeing? My thoughts trail off when I feel his hand against my back pulling me towards him. I miss him. Touching me. Like this.

Oh my god, Ryan.
Focus.

I clear my throat, going to speak when footsteps interrupts me. Both Giovanni and I turn to see the remaining Romano Brothers.

"What we're you talking about?" Lorenzo asks him. He pulls away from me and starts as he walks towards his brothers.

"I was just thinking that it's time we show Ryan the room." He states, and a smirk appears on Oliver's face as he looks at me.

The Room.

Lorenzo eyes grow wide and so does his smile as if a light bulb turns on in his head. Giovanni turns and they all look at me with the same look in their eyes.

What the hell is going on?

"What room? What are you guys talking about?" I ask crossing my arms feeling that I was left out of something I wanted to know.

"I don't know if she can handle it...." Oliver trails off causing all of us to look at him.

"Handle what?"

"I don't know she seems like a big girl to me, isn't that right, Ryan." Giovanni urges before facing me. My heart pounds as the thought of something I ever thought of before, something that my body realizes before my head does.

A sex room?

My lip curls up at the thought of them doing anything they wanted to me. All three of them. Hell. That would be like a dream come true. All of them using me as they feel like, pushing me beyond my limits I didn't know existence.

I was excited. Too excited. "You guys are crazy." I say.

"We prefer the word eccentric..." Oliver tells me. They were more than eccentric, insane actually. All of them being okay with this, our.... I can't even say relationship but I have no clue what to call this.

What makes is worst is that I'm okay with not knowing what to call it, I smirk finding the three of them cute.

"You do realize that there isn't anything any of you can do that I can't handle." I say seriously, and Giovanni's eyes lit up in amusement before letting out a slight chuckle.

"Do you actually believe that or are you trying to convince yourself?" He asks me.

"It's the truth...." I trail off.

"You have sex with each of us individually, once and you believe that's all there is to it?" He questions me searching my eyes.

"Is there suppose to be more?"

Sex was easy. Not much too it. It was amazing but there's more to life than a night full of pleasure. This starts to make wonder, did I know everything about the brothers? We're there more sides of them that I've never seen?

He glances at his brothers who were snickering before looking back at me with such harden and hungry eyes. The smirk I held suddenly fades, as he steps towards me once more closing the distance between us.