XXXI

Ryan

I WAS LOST IN THE MOMENT. In the not knowing what comes next and not caring which was obviously made by me kissing him early, yet unexpectedly he responds back immediately by pulling my waist closer to his holding me tightly.

His hold on my waist tightened as he kisses me deeply, passionately. It was as if he was finally claiming me in front of all of them so they all could bare witness, that I did in fact belonged to him.

The feeling was too much, and I didn't stop now, there wouldn't be a way for me to come back from this later on. Part of me wanted him to stop but the other half didn't.

I then pulled away panting not wanting the kiss to go further then what it could of gone, especially in the circumstances we were in. I look up into his eyes and he looked almost surprised.

Not sure if it was because I stopped or because I was the one who kissed him first yet none of that seemed to matter when his brothers, uncle and closet friends just watched what happened.

"w-what just happened?" He asks me lowly as if he wasn't just sucking my face off himself.

I swallowed hard unsure how to answer that question because I have no clue what possessed over me a second ago. I was scared, and I missed him. I look away before responding to him, "No clue."

I say as casual as I could to make it seem like me kissing him wasn't a big deal when in reality my heart is pounding furious and strangely my body was missing his touch, his hold on me.

My eyes then divert to Lorenzo who looked continuously between Giovanni and I, both him and Oliver displayed a sign of anger and disappointment in their expressions.

I did not think this through, did I?

"Well, everything's fine now? I mean now that we're all untied." Alvaro states breaking the awkwardness, and I mentally thank him for taking all the attention away from me, and the fact that I just kissed Giovanni in front of all of them.

"No, it isn't" Marco lets out harshly sounding causing me to look at me and realize he was staring down his nephew, the same nephew who just kissed me. Luca looks like he was going to say something when a twig snapping in the wooden area next to causes almost all of them to be alert.

Before I had time to react Giovanni grabs me and pulls me behind him, along with his two brothers, they were shielding me in a way to protect me from what they thought was out there.

My eyes widen in fear as they raised their weapons pointing in the direction Amelia could be hiding.

"wait!" I let out loudly running out from behind the brothers before standing in front of them at a distance spreading my arms to block them.

"What is she doing?!" Alvaro asks slowly putting his firearm down as they all look at me.

"Amelia. You can come out now..." I state loudly causing different looks of confusion from the men who all stood in front of me. Seconds later, emerging from the darkness behind me was Amelia had more dirt marks over her body then before, she also had tears in her eyes.

I turn facing her with a soft smile, "I..I didn't mean too... i just fell." She explains herself, probably referring to the sound that alerted everyone. I shake my head as she approaches me, "it's okay....." I trail off assuring her.

Her attention kept diverting to the armed men behind me who probably looked scary to her, causing me to look at them, "do you mind putting those down...." I say before motioning back to the little girl.