Chapter 1

A/N: Inadu does exist but the hollow doesn't. I truly feel like it was just inserted as a way to kill off the Mikaelsons and I don't participate in that lol . Cade is also not in this AU. Just didn't want to work through that. Amour's adult face and hair is pictured above. Ignore the fantasy clothing. Please fav, comment, and share. Hope you enjoy!

Dying wasn't something I was unfamiliar with. Not that I had died before. But I had thought about it a lot. I wasn't really happy in my life. Some of it circumstantial and others just natural depression but none of that mattered now. Now it was darkness. It didn't last long. The darkness and I heard voices. Two really. One calming and the other clearly anxious. I couldn't make out the words but I could feel what they felt. After a time, the darkness went away. It was immediate, the light. I opened my mouth to scream and I did just that. But I expected to hear a deeper voice. Not male, just deeper. Nothing could have prepared me for the squeal of a baby that came out. I looked around at all the strangers and all I could do was cry. "Good lungs, this one," someone said. A doctor. I realized that now. I knew quickly what had happened. Reincarnation. I was a firm believer.

Minutes later I was placed into the arms of a woman that was quite younger than I expected her to be. She couldn't have been any older than sixteen. And she looked kind of familiar. She also reminded me a lot of my mother in my last life. "So, Miss Bennett, what are you going to name her?" the doctor asked the young woman. She was crying. I looked into her watery eyes. It wasn't the miracle cry. It was a sad one.

"I don't know," she choked out. Wait...Bennett, I know that name. Oh for fucks sake. It was Abigail. Abigail Bennett. Then I knew where I was. But she was too young for me to be Bonnie. I was here though. And I had to deal. I could figure everything out later. I sat in my mother's arms for a while. I felt every time a sob left her mouth. She cried while she breastfed me. I guess it was good to distract from the other scarring memory. Soon we were joined by Sheila.

"How are you feeling? I wish you had let me in with you," she told my mother.

"I wanted to do it alone." she spoke softly.

"Let me look at her," Sheila said and Abigail handed me over quickly.

"Oh she's beautiful. I can feel her magic already. Our little witch," Sheila looked to her daughter, my mother. "I know you feel alone but we're gonna get through this. You will. I will help you. You can still have all you want in life. This doesn't have to change anything."

"This changes everything." I was held in my grandmother's arms for a while after that. She sang My Cherie Amour and held me close. "Amour. That's your name. My little love. We'll be okay. I promise." She kissed my forehead.

Abigail was around for the first couple of years. I remember her. She didn't hold me much. I think it was postpartum. And the fact that she was clearly still in high school. Grams did most of my rearing. After two years I didn't see her for a while. No summers in college did she visit me. She kind of forgot about me. I tried not to let it affect me. I remember her leaving Bonnie in the show. She just got started earlier. But I had Grams. And I loved her.

"My little love, how are we doing today?" Grams would ask me every morning. I would answer in babbles at first until one day when I was four, I could talk enough and make enough sense that I knew she would believe me.

"Grams, I am okay. I need to tell you something."

"What's wrong?" Grams sat down at the breakfast table. She drank a lot less than she had in the show. I suppose because she had me. She was still quite the batty professor though. And the town crazy woman. I loved it.

"I was here before. Not here but somewhere else." I explained and she was confused but nodded. "Some bad stuffs gonna happen to us. I just know it."

"Okay, do you think we can change it?"