21 cumming and going.

Jayden's POV

"Chloe," I called and tapped her, but no matter how many times, she wasn't giving any response.

We came together barely a minute ago and she wasn't responding now. Panic surged in my heart as I checked to see if she as breathing. I placed my head in her full chest, getting distracted by her soft watermelons as I tried to check her breathing.

I knelt beside her in relief to the realization of what had just happened. The sex was so intense that she passed out after the second round and I was still hard for her.

"Shit!" I facepalmed and resisted the urge to continue to fuck her despite her unconsciousness as I picked her up and headed to the bathroom.

She was all sweaty as I put her in the tub, so I hurried through the process of cleaning her body and laying her on the bed while I hurried to grab clothes in her room, albeit naked.

I checked around and was sure no one was on the corridor before making that reckless move though. To and fro and I had dressed her in no time.

Afterwards, I proceeded to lay down beside her as it as the most I could do to relief my raging cock.

Chloe's POV

I woke up to an empty houses but I was glad this time that Jayden was beside me although he was asleep and spooning me tightly as if he was afraid to let go.

My stomach grumbled from hunger and I looked to the window where my audience was to find it devoid of my neighbor. I guess he wasn't a fan of people sleeping.

My stomach growled and I slipped out of Jayden's hold. He immediately felt it and was tapping the bed for any signs of me, so I replaced the space I was laying on with two pillows and stretched.

My stomach grumbled again and I realised it was no use standing and doing nothing. I had to fetch something to eat for the both of us because he looked like he was going to wake up soon.

My journey down the stairs wasn't disturbed by anybody and there just happened to be my favourite cookie and an apple in the fridge. I could use that until lunch was ready.

So with that and a bottle of soda, I sat my rear on a sofa in the living room and stared into empty space as I struggled to open the 75cl bottle.

Just as it made the pop sound and bubbled up, something came in my line of sight. The vase and wilting rose flowers Shawn had brought.

I grabbed a cookie and munched on it, but I was unable to take my gaze off of it. I felt baffled and in need of someone to talk to.

Another sigh escaped my lips as the cookie tasted bland and I felt upset.

"Hey Chloe, did you really leave me to wake up alone? I felt so empty without you by my side," Jayden hugged me from behind and placed his head on my shoulder.

"When did you get here?" I asked as he stole the half eaten cookie and munched on it.

"I've been here for a few minutes now. You seemed lost in your head, do you want to talk about it?" He asked and my heart melted.

"Jayden-" but before I could complete my statement, my stomach grumbled loudly.

"I know what to do, how about we go eat lunch out?" He asked as he slid in the sofa and rested his head on my leg.

"But I've got something to eat, just being with you is enough."

"I want to take you out," he insisted.

"But you don't have to, I swear, I'm-"

"You had breakfast with him, why can't you have lunch with me?" He asked with a serious expression, yet so cute that I couldn't resist.

He was upset and I realised how insensitive I had been with his request.

"Fine, where do you have in mind?" I asked as I held his hand and watched his face lit up in a smile.

He seemed like a child.

"Anywhere you want to go. I noticed you were sitting and staring ahead like you had something on your mind, so think of anywhere that makes you feel better and I'll take you there. You know all I want is your happiness, right?" He asked and I nodded.

Yes, I knew that much plus the fact that he would beat life out of whoever dared to make me unhappy.

"The park. I haven't been there since the last time you took me, can we go now?" I gave him my best puppy doe eyes with two fluttering of my eyelashes and he pulled me into a hug.

"I can never say no when you look at me like that," he kissed my forehead as soon as he was done with his statement.

It felt weird that he didn't want to hold me for long, but I was glad enough that he would be with me for the next hours at least.

"I'm driving," he said and I nodded, "can I hold you though?" I asked staring at his palm that was hanging empty by his side.

"Sure, do you even need to ask, come here," he held mine instead and pulled me up. I guess I was overthinking things earlier.

I beamed and skipped beside him as he picked a car from the garage and we were on our way to the nostalgic place I was always scared to go because I feared I might breakdown if I went there alone.

"I'm so glad you're back," I laced my fingers with that of his idle hand as he drove with the other one.

"I'm glad I'm back," he smiled at me and returned his gaze to the road. I turned down the soft music that was playing from the radio and placed him palm on my thigh instead.

I wouldn't exchange how I felt when he gripped my thigh and took his hand higher up to the inner parts of my thigh wth anything in this world. I was glad I changed into this skirt and I couldn't wait to get to our favourite part of the part which was like a secret spot for us as well.