15 naked in bed

Jayden's POV

"Chloe, you can't be here." 

"Why not, didn't dad ask you to check up on me? I feel so lonely and I want to cry on your shoulder and talk to you." 

"But that's not what you're doing right now!" 

"Can't I share the bed with you? You're my stepbro, what's so wrong about that?" 

"Nothing, Chloe. But we are no longer kids with all that has happened. This is-" there was enough action done to just be explaining what we've shared with words. 

"You rejected me on the dinner table and you're going to do the same in bed? Is it true about guys? You just want to have taste and then that's all?" 

"No Chloe no. That's not it."

"Then what is it? Am I wrong about you not wanting me again because you find my boring and you now think that I'm not not your time?" 

"Jesus, Chloe no!"

"Then prove it." 

"What?" I frowned and wanted to shake myself. "I love you Chloe, but it's not all about this, I want you to feel sincere love for me too. I saw the posters on the walls of your room and-" 

"And that's just to show how much I love you. There's nothing holding us back. Are you doing this just for the chase? Is that really all that you want? Are you happy that I will be married to my class mate in less than a year now?" 

"No Chloe. I don't know what this is, but I think you're being too emotional about it. Why don't we sit up and talk about this, uhn?" I held her shoulder and tried to look into her eyes. 

"I think you should sit up first," she looked away and I propped myself up with the pillow. 

"You come up too, let's talk. I promise I'd listen to everything you have to say," I said as I tried to reason with her. 

"I doubt that." 

"Come on stepsis, when have I ever lied to you. I do everything for you and I'll continue to do so and you know that!" 

"I do and I also know this."

"What?" 

"I won't be able to talk and I doubt if you'll be able to," I squinted and tried to make sense of her words when I felt cold saliva  drip on my prick which instantly reacted to it. 

"Chloe, what are you doing?" I didn't even realise when she put down the only clothing I had on. 

My briefs had been rolled down to my knees and she was now kneeling with her legs spread in a wide angle on my legs which were bound by the band of my underwear. 

"I'm trying to see if what you were saying is true and I must admit that you weren't lying."

"Chloe, what do you mean? You can't come on me suddenly like this." 

"Why not? Your little big brother here jumped at me the moment it sensed my presence so you must love me. But big brother, I haven't been able to get you off my mind since that night at the hotel. I've been wanting to feel it all again while I'm fully sober, so I'll make you as hard as you can be, give you a blow job to thank you then make you fuck me as fast as you can go this night." 

"Chloe, but," my voice started to break the moment her hand started to pump my lenght. 

"But what?"