10 the kiss she leans into

Chloe's POV

"Chloe," he moaned my name into my mouth as his hand cupped my ass, lifting me up in the process and swiping everything on the table away. 

I on the other hand couldn't explain what I was feeling past curiosity as I wrapped my hand around his neck and brought him closer, arching my back to reach him. 

It was insane and not what I wanted, so I was grateful to the owner of the lingerie when she could no longer keep up with our moans and grunts. 

"What the fuck, Shawn!" The voice felt familiar and it made me frown as Shawn disengaged and I saw the face of my school bully. 

My lips were no doubt swollen from the kiss and that's what caught her attention as well. 

"You bitch! What gave you the rights to get out of hiding? How dare you interrupt me and my fiance?" He was obviously pissed and for the first time, it wasn't directed at me. 

His hand was also sitting comfortably around my waist and for the first time, I was hesitating to take it away. 

"I'll excuse you guys," I was about to jump off the table when he held me closer and turned to me. I closed my eyes in that instant to avoid looking at his dreadful eyes that always screamed violence at me. 

"Why are you so scared, silly?" Was what he said instead as he flicked my forehead softly. 

I timidly opened my eyes to look at his soft ones. 

Something was wrong and definitely weird. This wasn't the first time I had caught him with Mitchell and other females, ladies from school and anybody he had successfully seduced.

But this was the first time he wasn't sending me out calling me an idiot for interrupting. 

"Wait, you're not mad at me?" I asked, but he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. 

"I could never be mad at you. It's her fault for getting into this room in the first place, shoo," he waved his hand to chase her out, but Mitchell who never lost wouldn't back down without a fight.

"My fault? You lying bastard! You told me that you hated her and she was slow and annoying!" Mitchel was hurrying through putting on her clothes as she spoke with rage. 

"I don't know what you mean, but I would never take an insult at my fiance from an entitled slut like you," he said as he pulled me even closer by my waist. 

"What? I'll make you regret saying that, Shawn! After fucking me and making me break up with my boyfriend, this is what you have to say?"

"Of course, I barely enjoyed the sex and I also will not forgive you for interrupting my makeout. Tell your family that they will be hearing from me," he winked at me as he said that and my eyes widened in worry for her. 

"You think I'll be scared? My family is just as powerful as yours." 

"We will see."

I'd heard him say that a number of times at school and whoever heard those words either had to stop coming to school or travel out of the country.

"Is that your pick up line or something? Didn't you tell me that she was no good at it? She is just someone you are forced to marry because her family owes yours and you hate everything about her. Isn't that the truth?" Mitchell stormed towards us and looked at me with disdain. 

"Plus she's pretty much ordinary. She doesn't even wear makeup to school." 

"That's none of your business, bitch. You need to leave now before I call the guards," he said and she swore some more before leaving.

"I'm really sorry about that sweetie," he stood in between my spread legs as he hugged me and sniffed my collar bone. 

"I really hate this Rosewood smell, but I love you," he started to kiss his favourite spot again reminding me of just who he was and quenching my curiosity. 

Now, I just wanted to be away from him. 

"I need to go, Shawn," I said as I tried to push him off, but he went ahead to undo the zip of my gown instead. 

While I couldn't explain his defense earlier, it still remained a fact that he was the selfish Shawn that I resented. 

"And here I thought you changed," I scoffed and decided to stop fighting. 

Afterall, I could end up with a bruise which would hurt Jayden if he saw it.

So instead I decided to think of his hands and lips as Jayden's. This way, I didn't feel like throwing up when he started to kiss my collarbone downwards.

"What do you mean, Chloe? You're 18 after and we agreed, right?" He looked in my eyes and nodded at him and I did the same. 

While it was strange for him to ask for permission, my heart already belonged to my stepbrother and trying to forgive him wouldn't do me any good. 

"I know, but do you really have to do this?" 

"Why not Chloe, you want it too, right?" He chuckled and backed off a few steps. 

"You kissed me back and moaned. You did all that because you also want me right, Chloe, talk to me." I couldn't look him in the eye because while I truly gave in this time, it was all out of curiosity, a selfish reason that would only hurt him. 

"Young master, your parents said to call you down for the meeting," a knock on the door interrupted. 

"Our parents are waiting, it'll be rude to leave them out like that," I got on my feet and hurriedly adjusted my dress on my way to the door. 

"Whatever," he pouted, "you stay by my side," he wrapped his hand around me and opened the door. 

"Oh and there are our darling kids. Sweetheart, there's good news, come sit," she was beaming with excitement and I knew from experience that whatever made her happy would only make me sad. 

Like when she announced that she was remarrying or when she told me about Jayden's enlistment with the army, or when she told me that I'd have to get married to Shawn because of a debt the family got into. 

So I didn't bother to ask and my mood only dampened. 

"Straighten up, sweetheart. Aren't you excited to hear the news?" He squeezed me a little so I straightened up and looked at the mischievous smile on his face. 

His left eyebrow was raised as well as the edge of his lips. 

"You're on this too?" I couldn't help but ask as it made my heart race in fear. No, I wasn't excited at all. I just wanted to run away. 

"Chloe, my son must really love you despite all that tough exterior he puts up," his blonde mother said as she smiled at me as she hugged her husband's arm. 

"Why do you say that ma'am?" 

"Ma'am? Call me mother please. After all, you'll be wed soon." 

"Soon?" I blinked twice, "three years is still far from now, or-" I paused as I didn't want to hear what else could be there.

"Yes my dear. Your darling fiance here wanted for the date to be drawn up and it'll do the family a lot of good as well, we also agreed to cut half the debt your father owes us and take care of the wedding." 

"Yes sweetheart," my mom held my hand, "we agreed to that. It's going to be beautiful and lovely. It'll be a ship cruise wedding as well. I'm so jealous." 

"I'm sorry what?!" I disengaged from Shawn but he drew me back. 

"We will be married in one year, after graduation because I need a wife to run the company with and I don't want another man running off with you," he said and kissed me. 

This was nothing like the one we had minutes ago, because I hated every bit of it. 

Because just when I thought there was some way out of it, my family decided to suffocate me. 

Jayden, I need you.