14 under the table

Jayden's POV

"What's the grand feast for, it's just four of us or are you expecting visitors?" Chloe asked as she took her seat beside me, making the conscious effort to drag her seat closer to mine. 

"Clap Clap!" 

"I'm sure you already know about it, but I wanted it to be announced in a more formal way since it's going to be a big event," her mother was hyper and it was obvious in the work she put in making dinner look like we were on TV.

She even got a cameraman to take pictures and made me and dad wear tuxs, but godforbid I celebrate something I loathed. 

So I wore a plain shirt and blue cargo pants. 

"What's so big about the event?" Chloe scoffed and dropped her fork to express her disatisfaction with it. 

I was glad to know she hated this as well.

"Right, what made you wear this five piece suits I've never seen you in?"

"You never gave me a reason to celebrate," he said and that hit me right at the same spot as always.

She put her hands underneath the table and I kept my remark back instead of lashing out as I felt them on my thighs, moving up nonstop before resting on my crotch and giving it a pat.

"Now let's take a picture," her mom called.

"We haven't even had a bite of the food," Chloe frowned as she struggled with my zipper.

"That's the point sweetie."

"Make it look like a formal dinner. Add more lights and do a proper editing. This picture is going to be framed," she gave instructions to the cameraman who kept nodding at everything she said. 

"I need to show those women who is boss," she smiled and held dad's hand as they smiled at the camera.

"Now that explains why the table is so well decorated. You just needed something to show off to your friends when you force them to visit!" 

"Chloe, I don't see why you are so upset. This is good, not decoration," her mother chided. 

"What are we supposed to do with all this meat then? A whole turkey, a whole chicken and there is more than enough beef and fish in my food, not to talk of the sea food you have packed there," Chloe was talking through gritted as the cameraman had started with the flashes of his camera. 

"It's no going to waste since I'm going to be home for most of the time so I can snack on them. I love meat anyways."

"Oh do you now?" She left my briefs and reached for my hand instead which she guided under her skirt.

No pants, and her rose petals were wet already.

"Your stepbrother is so responsible."

"Just because of meat?" Chloe rolled her eyes but the camera kept flashing.

"I don't care about that mom. You know I don't want to get married to Shawn, why didn't you speak up for me? Why are you always against me?" She was being emotional and again, I thought it would take her focus off where my hand was so I tried to pull it out. 

Chloe reacted swiftly and held my wrist even tighter in place and scratched my palm hardly as if to dare me. 

We were discussing something so serious yet she was wilding and using my fingers as a dildo.

"Don't worry. You can always fall in love after marriage. Plus it's been two years together, are you sure you both don't have anything going on? He is good-looking and bold, I'm sure he has tried something on you."