12 No going back

Jayden's POV

"Really?" She paused and looked up to me with her red rimmed eyes. 

"Yes," I pushed her hair back from her shoulders, "when have I ever lied to you?" Before kissing her forehead. 

"Whoa whoa, don't tell me this goddess of beauty and sexiness is the infamous Chloe," it was silly Timothy who spoke first. 

"Damn!" Sam exclaimed, "I'd be hooked for life too if I were you because right now, I'm in love and-" 

"I'm not going to listen to you guys talk rubbish, we are leaving." I held her hand and led the way up the stairs to her room. 

"Running away to save the princess with my rubbish advice?" Timothy shouted after us and they made whistling sounds. 

"Those dickhead," I swore as I paused and showed them the middle finger. 

"I don't want to go in there, please take me to your room," she held my hand this time and paused in front of my door before looking back at me. 

"I didn't know what she had in mind, but being with her alone with all the thoughts running in my head wasn't safe. 

"Chloe-" 

"Please Jayden, I really do not want to go into that room. I want to be with you." 

"You said the same thing that night," I muttered under my breath as I opened the door for her to get in and some of my fears were confirmed the moment the door was closed. 

She backed my room and faced me, pinning me against the door. 

"Chloe," I held my breath and I couldn't say much as I was trying my best to flatten my stomach muscles so as to avoid body contact as much as I could. 

"Can I lay down here? I need to collect myself," she sniffled and stepped back. 

I breathed a huge sigh of relief as I thought something was about to happen. 

"O-okay, sure. Is there anything you need? I'll go get it for you," I turned and was about to open the door when she stopped me.

"Stay with me that's all I need." 

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes, and while you're at it, can you help unzip my dress?" She asked and went on to back the dressing table. 

"It'd be a bit uncomfortable if I do it from the front though," I cocked my head to contemplate her position and how close I'd have to get to unzip her dress. 

"It won't, I want to confirm something. I'll give you instructions on how to make it easier," she said and called me up with her index finger. 

"Sure." I approached her and stopped when my chest was some thirty centimeters away from hers. 

"Can I hold your hand?" She asked and guided it to the small other back. 

"Hmm s-sure, you're so unpredictable," I stuttered and gave a nervous laugh. 

"I know right, it's because I'm so curious." 

"You know what happened to the cat, princess." 

"Yes,but I have no fears because I have nine lives, meow," she purred and placed my spread palms on her butt cheeks. I could feel the softness of her warm skin from the fine fabric of her dress and my hands were starting to get greedy.

I squeezed it in shock, "Chloe, what are you doing?" My eyes were widened as I stared. 

How did she go from being helpless to being a succubus, just now?

"I said I'll give the directions, right?" She asked and I nodded. 

"Yes but-" 

"Just do as I say then. You'll do anything for your princess, wouldn't you?" I couldn't deny that, so I kept mute as she wrapped her hands around my neck. 

"Now lift me up from here and kiss me," she said sternly in a command tone that instantly turned me on.

I've only ever had girls kissing up to me. None of them ever dared to try to take the upper hand. 

They made themselves look weak to attract me, but as always, my stepsister is the different one. 

"But I can't do this. Our parents are home and there's the wedding too." 

"Shhh-" she placed her index finger on my lips and looked in my eyes, "are you a coward now? I just want to compare something and be sure about my feelings," she looked down, sounding frustrated about something. 

"Feelings?" I whispered. There was someone confusing her about her feelings now? 

That sounded pretty bad if she was admitting that I had competition just a few minutes after leaving Shawn. 

"Yes, so kiss me!"

"I'll do my best then," I remembered how she had always verbally fantasized about wanting it hard, so I decided to outperform her expectations. I would win with my big thick Willy like Timothy advised. 

I spread my fingers even more until their tips touched before carving them inside her ass cracks and lifting her up from there. 

"Ahn Jayden," she softened against my hold, but I hadn't even started yet. 

Her dress was flair and a little too long for the event although it was see-through, so after lifting her, I stole a quick kiss on her lips as motivation before going on one knee. 

It was a little hard as she held unto my neck. 

"What are you doing? Are you trying to propose?" She asked with a blush as I took her leg and removed the red stiletto. 

"Not yet. These need to go first," I held her right heel and kissed it while I undid the othershoe. 

"Your legs are so beautiful stepsis, will you spread them for me to see?" I asked as politely as I could and she did just that, flipping her hair back in the process. I kissed my way up to her knee before looking at her again. 

"You don't mind if I take a look up there right? I can always stop when you're uncomfortable," I pinched the inside of her thigh and rubbed it after. 

"Stop?" 

"Yes, i-"

"I will go crazy if you did that, so except you want me to lose my mind here and now, you will continue what you started." 

I smiled and of course, I couldn't refuse my sister's request. 

"Your wish is my command, step sister," I said as I held both her knees and positioned my head in entry position. 

For now, I was going to look in with her dress over my head.