8 I'll love you, even in death

Chloe's POV

"Where have you been for the past three days, uhn?" Mother was quick to swing her hand across my face and I winced at how painful the sting was. 

It was, however, nothing compared to the pain I felt when I thought I'd have to spend my birthday in a fivesome with total strangers. 

This kept me going, but I knew better than to look her in the eyes now that her mood was this foul. 

"I'm sorry," I apologized as I stole a side glance at my stepbrother who was standing to her left. My gaze raked his barechest and I nodded at myself. 

It was all worth it. 

"You're sorry? Can you imagine how angry young master was when called us and forced us to cut our vacation to search for you?" 

"I see you were more upset about the interruption," I couldn't help but scoff at her selfish nature, "why if I had been kidnapped?" 

"Well, getting kidnapped is way better than leaving on your own. Now go to your room and get dressed. We are going to his house to apologize for your unruly behaviour!" She snapped and walked away, without waiting for my opinion. 

Not like I could win anyways. 

I made my way to the foot of the stairs and gazed back at Jayden. I'd missed him over the few couple of hours that he had spent away from me. 

"Come with me, I'll need help with my dress," I said and remained on the spot until he started moving towards me. 

His slow but long strides made me blush as I remembered the contrast with which he had taken me three nights ago. 

"Why didn't you let me come with you? I was ready to face her and everyone else for you, Chloe," he brushed my hair aside as he closed my door behind him. 

"I know, but I wanted to protect you too. My mom is selfish and devious while your dad doesn't have a say and Shawn's family would do anything to spoil their only son rotten," I said as I cupped his jaw and stood on a tip toe with my eyes on his pink lips. 

"I would have hit anyone who dared to touch you. I've done it and I'll do it again!"

"I have no doubt that you mean it," I placed my hand on the left side of his chest because of how hard he was breathing from rage, "but for now, just let everything go and let me kiss you," I said as I inched even closer to him. 

I was so close and his cologne had overpowered my senses that the only thing I could think about was not letting him go. So I wrapped my hands round his neck and pressed myself on him. 

So close. 

"No Chloe. I'm sorry, but I can't do that to you. I've hurt you enough," he put his hands on my shoulders until I had planted my heels back to the ground. 

"But why? I've told you not to feel guilty about it anymore. I want you and I was prepared for everything that night." My shoulders sagged as I exhaled. 

"I'm sure you're just saying this to make me feel better. You must hate me for doing that to you," he was avoiding my gaze. 

We had gone about this several times since I woke up midday on my birthday but was unable to move until the next day. 

" I could never ever hate you, Jayden. Even if you decided to abandon me, I'd still love you like I've always done and maybe even more. I feel grateful for that night. What you made me feel was something I would forever cherish and hold dear to my heart, so please, let go of your guilt," I wrapped my hand around his waist. 

This was the most he had let me do, but I wanted more. 

"Don't say that. Nothing would ever make me leave you. Even if I died, Chloe, I'll protect you and still love you, but I had gotten carried away by how good it felt. It was a wrong idea to take out my four years of suppressed needs on you," he said but I shook my head. 

"No, what's wrong is you thinking that. I was grateful, Jayden. I love the fact that you thought about me during those four years. I love the fact that you had me first and had ignored everybody else for me." 

"But-" this was getting hard, but I must resolve it those time around. I needed him in more ways than he could ever imagine and the first way was the way he took me that night. 

It was my best birthday gift ever. 

"No buts," I placed my index finger on his lips, "you tried to hold yourself back but you were still so hardcore that I had several orgasms, passed out and still woke up to this," I grabbed his crotch, "moving inside me."

"Chloe, don't," he tried to move my hand away as he gritted his teeth. It was good to know that I wasn't the only one suffering from this forceful celibacy. 

I just needed to provoke him some more for him to give in, but until then, I had to let him know how much I loved the hardf*ck. 

"Why not? Because you're scared I wouldn't be able to walk? Look, I'm more scared that you might have blue balls and release the rest in some strange whore or one of your exes and I'm sure it wouldn't be intentional, but it would definitely break my heart. I love loyalty and commitment, which is why I'm doing this," I removed the key from its hole the same time I was done with the buckle of his belt and released his trouser to the ground the same time I threw the keys far away. 

"What are you doing? Your mom is waiting for you," he tried to peel me off of him, but I started to curl my tongue around his length and tighten my hold on his waist instead. 

"I don't care. I want to recreate my birthday gift," 

"But I didn't even give you anything," he said as he started to guide me a little bit faster than normal for a blowjob. 

"Oh you did gift me the most intense gifts, so please make me scream louder and take away my ability to walk again," I said as I left his shaft and turned my back to him. 

I undressed as I crawled to my bed. 

"Aren't you coming?" I spread my legs even tighter to flash him my pussy lips. 

I would forever to grateful to yoga for giving me such a flexible body.